Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Fishburne pic is probably just bait to get a few more Neo sales. Stay tuned.
Realistically, I doubt the guy visits toy designers for no reason. I think it's a solid bet he was there in relation to a figure being prototyped, but that doesn't mean said figure will be released.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You post like a young man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken.

Haha, well here's to hoping.

I agree....BUT then again it is HT.

I think we are getting Morpheus now however. It would be a very strange thing indeed to show LF holding a Neo figure if we didn’t get him.

Here is the real issue. If we ONLY got a Smith, one could display Neo and Smith together and have a good Matrix line.

But Neo, Morpheus and NO Trinity will be weird.... Especially Neo dressed after the Chair scene.

Do I expect a Trinity? Sadly, No.

So will HT screw up this line even though we get Morpheus? YES!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I've got another line of thinking too, if HT were to go knee deep. They make Morpheus in the chair, then release real world Neo to go with Morpheus. Then they release both Morpheus and Keanu in gis. Reuse headsculpts and gis are simple outfits, just bodies and hands, easy releases. So 4 release 2-3 headsculpts, Then use all the profits to fund Trinity.

How's that for more wishful thinking for a naive fan!

I finally got my Hot Toys Neo, so here is my Hot Toys/custom mash-up. :duff

IVxHcYB.jpg

VutDT4W.jpg

fQH93j2.jpg

6KljCFe.jpg

KAxRvpf.jpg

the 1st 2 pic looks like Keanu on set photos. Iminine sure did a much better job than Hot Toys. Shame on Hot Toys. Mine is staying in the box until someone buys him. The boots & harness are pleather which really bothers me.

I'm ok with the likeness, but i think the face is too far forward in relation to the neck...

The head sculpting is wrong, look at the side elevation, the profile is totally wrong
6519dca27d05ff2fa8c2c09cfb090204.jpg

You guys nailed it.

I only took the body out of the box to check out the sculpt and that was my immediate perception. The sculpt looked elongated in profile. It's not a deal breaker but could have been much better. Glasses will stay on. Otherwise, the figure is fantastic, as are all of the accessories.

Where are Trinity and Morpheus from?

The Trinity is a fullset figure by Jnix Shin, and Morpheus is a bash with Kato clothes, Rahmier Bros sculpt and Fullmetal glasses. :duff

the 1st 2 pic looks like Keanu on set photos. Iminine sure did a much better job than Hot Toys. Shame on Hot Toys. Mine is staying in the box until someone buys him. The boots & harness are pleather which really bothers me.

The sculpt in my pictures is actually the Hot Toys sculpt, I'm just using the iminime glasses. :)

Anyhow, I got my spare Neo with Hot Toys clothes in a pose I'm happy with, so here are some more pics of my entire Matrix lineup!

hvOKv0Q.jpg

9hUwQLx.jpg

6cDfgZS.jpg

RpAJVPJ.jpg

9Z0Msm0.jpg

Tweaked the profile pic so it looks more natural, to highlight just how much it is off.

Neo-head.jpg

I'm having to buy new shades, so i think i might get a new head at the same time.

I just did the test with the sunglasses on the Grand Moff Tarkin figure, and he looks like he has the exact same problem. When i first opened him, i knew there was something not right about him, but i could not pinpoint it , until now.

Just got this and noticed that we are missing another set of handguns, during the lobby scene he has them on the shoulder holster and the waist, but i think its fine since the trench coat covers it. I love it, sculp or not, all the packaging on the box and manual tells me this will be the first of many!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Trinity is a fullset figure by Jnix Shin, and Morpheus is a bash with Kato clothes, Rahmier Bros sculpt and Fullmetal glasses. :duff

The sculpt in my pictures is actually the Hot Toys sculpt, I'm just using the iminime glasses. :)

Anyhow, I got my spare Neo with Hot Toys clothes in a pose I'm happy with, so here are some more pics of my entire Matrix lineup!

hvOKv0Q.jpg

QUOTE]

That agent Smith looks fantastic.
Like an official product.

Being that HTs is also making John Wick I could bet my life they gonna dabble Into Morpheus, just for the sake of double dipping for the cost of the likeness of one since Fishbourne is in both movies, it would be dope to have a highway chase scene Morpheus with the sword

Anyways here is my Neo out the box, im never one to nitpick or expect these figures to be the literal likeness down to the fingernails, so I think this guys came out pretty good!

4D4A2F72-EE6D-4BBA-992E-4F5565891259.jpg

hvOKv0Q.jpg

QUOTE]

That agent Smith looks fantastic.
Like an official product.

official products will never be able to meet the levels of outfit this has. never!

Being that HTs is also making John Wick I could bet my life they gonna dabble Into Morpheus, just for the sake of double dipping for the cost of the likeness of one since Fishbourne is in both movies, it would be dope to have a highway chase scene Morpheus with the sword

Anyways here is my Neo out the box, im never one to nitpick or expect these figures to be the literal likeness down to the fingernails, so I think this guys came out pretty good!

View attachment 444480

2 of the guns goes to the back of his pants. not sure which pair. anyone remember what the bag suppose to carry?

hvOKv0Q.jpg

9hUwQLx.jpg

6cDfgZS.jpg

RpAJVPJ.jpg

9Z0Msm0.jpg

but is the outfit also hot toys since you mention you mix few parts. i know the head is HT.

btw what version is that Rocketeer? Medicom or custom? do you have problem with the jacket?

than Ben Affleck Batman looks like a creepy monster.

Back