Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said way back when, the fig first came out that the sculpt was not quite there, most people disagreed with me, looks like most people are coming round to my way of thinking now. :monkey3

I finally got my Hot Toys Neo, so here is my Hot Toys/custom mash-up. :duff

IVxHcYB.jpg

VutDT4W.jpg

fQH93j2.jpg

6KljCFe.jpg

KAxRvpf.jpg

Where dod you get those sunglasses if I might ask?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Invoice from TimeWalker paid. They say shipping will be starting the 17th.

Woot!

Rumor has it, if they make a Morpheus, it will come with rooted hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes almost zero sense to show these two figures to him and to take photos unless there was something. How many other co-stars of old movies get shown new Hot Toys and take photos?

JC Hong liked my comment asking for a DX set with 2 chairs and the real world Neo, so I'm taking that as confirmation myself :)

You post like a young man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken.

Bet they had him approve it at the same time Keanu approved John Wick on set a while back. Why else would Fishburne be needed? To retroactively approve Noland? To approve Neo for Keanu?

Bet they had him approve it at the same time Keanu approved John Wick on set a while back. Why else would Fishburne be needed? To retroactively approve Noland? To approve Neo for Keanu?

I agree....BUT then again it is HT.

I think we are getting Morpheus now however. It would be a very strange thing indeed to show LF holding a Neo figure if we didn’t get him.

Here is the real issue. If we ONLY got a Smith, one could display Neo and Smith together and have a good Matrix line.

But Neo, Morpheus and NO Trinity will be weird.... Especially Neo dressed after the Chair scene.

Do I expect a Trinity? Sadly, No.

So will HT screw up this line even though we get Morpheus? YES!

Back