Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If doing metal sunglasses better get the spacing down to the .00000000000001 millimeter or the sculpt paint could get scratched I would think.

Sideshow charged him.

If doing metal sunglasses better get the spacing down to the .00000000000001 millimeter or the sculpt paint could get scratched I would think.

Sideshow charged him.

Well they would bend slightly if metal....so if your scratching the head with them , Id say anyone who does that should probably not own a 1/6 figure.

I have metal sunglasses on my custom Men in Black K figure, BECAUSE all the other plastic ones broke...

Have not scratched him yet...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Well they would bend slightly if metal....so if your scratching the head with them , Id say anyone who does that should probably not own a 1/6 figure.

I have metal sunglasses on my custom Men in Black K figure, BECAUSE all the other plastic ones broke...

Have not scratched him yet...

I had ordered metal glasses for Heisenberg because I hate the old man look the original glasses have that come with the figure.

That said it was a challenge getting them on and off without scratching the sculpt and they eventually got bent/warped outta whack not terribly long after having them. Ended up tossing them.

Got charged yesterday. I had it delivered to my work. I logged onto Sideshow and clicked “Tracking” to see when it was going to get delivered, and I got

“Forbidden: You don’t have permission to access this resource.”

Not even ONE MINUTE later, our receptionist comes into my office and said “You got this in the mail.” Mine got to me crazy fast, tracking didn’t even get a chance to get logged into Sideshow’s system!

In-hand, it looks AMAZING! They really got Keanu’s likeness down.
25e1e5f77b356ac0b4fa187187ebfda7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried using the Hawkeye glasses from the civil war figure? I want to try them on this figure.

Got mine today, the sunglasses broke in half, as soon as i tried to put them on. :gah:

They should really make them from a softer plastic. I will now have to order a new set off ebay, as soon as the Chinese New year is over.

If it helps, you're not the only one who ended up with broken Neo sunglasses 30 seconds after taking them out of the box ..... :mad:

Had to glue them back together while I wait for someone to part Neo out.

If it helps, you're not the only one who ended up with broken Neo sunglasses 30 seconds after taking them out of the box ..... :mad:

Had to glue them back together while I wait for someone to part Neo out.

Oh boy....

Sunglasses gate...

Never thought we'd get a HT Neo, and glad to hear it's top-notch. I can die happy!

(But I'd die happier if they did a Reloaded version too)

I was kind of down on Reloaded and Revolutions for that matter, but years later I just watched Reloaded and Neo's outfit and fight scenes are wildly entertaining in Reloaded, so I'd buy that version no questions asked. I really like my Matrix version. I've been stuck in work mode so been derelict in my bad cell phone photo duty. LOL

Back