Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

^ Those types of people are more complainers than collectors I would say. And yes they are funny.
Matrix is long overdue though. I remember seeing the 1st film in theaters by myself on a "kill some time" whim. I went back 3 more times in the following weeks. That's classic.

I might be tempted to get Neo, Trinity and Morpheus once I see the final figures, but I can't say I'm especially excited about the idea now. As awesome as that first movie is, the awful Revolutions still managed to kill a great deal of my interest in the franchise. And the stink has still not quite gone away.

... neomatrix.jpgneomatrix.jpg

Revolutions was a little rough but after the initial disappointment wore off it has been less painful on repeat viewings. I am one of the few, however, who greatly prefers Reloaded over the original. For me it's a Star Wars vs Empire Strikes Back scenario...the first is essential but I just enjoy that second film a lot more.

Looks great so far!
This is so BOUGHT! :yess:

I wonder if HT will cheapen out again and reuse their old oversized MP5K, again.

If they make Joey Pants aka Cypher I'm in! I was disappointed years ago when N2 Toys made a 12 inch Cypher but it was never released. Cypher's my favorite character and that quote "Ignorance is Bliss." I hope he gets made.

Wonderful! I've been wanting a Neo for forever! Thanks for posting those pics!

Both are garbage headsculpts and both sunglasses are wrong.

I think I'm goanna cry. I have been waiting for this for so long. I'm so buying both.

eh..... looks underwhelming so far....

Neo might look great with the shades off.. can't tell yet. However as is, the Iconic Toys one that was never released seems to look better in terms of base sculpt.

This NEO has a very anime feel to it. Agent Smith looks meh as well... I've seen bootlegs that look stronger. Hope its just the lighting.

Neo is bought.....a single pic is hard to be too critical. Glad I held off dropping a fortune on a custom this’ll do just fine.

Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

Were Neo and Agent Smith the only two figures from Matrix displayed at the Tokyo show?

Was hoping to see Trinity and Morpheus too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eh..... looks underwhelming so far....

Neo might look great with the shades off.. can't tell yet. However as is, the Iconic Toys one that was never released seems to look better in terms of base sculpt.

This NEO has a very anime feel to it. Agent Smith looks meh as well... I've seen bootlegs that look stronger. Hope its just the lighting.

It's the lighting...at some point Hot Toys will release official pictures and everyone's jaws will drop and they will order them...or they will be nitpicked to death and then ordered by the same people. :)

Less is more in Neo’s case....arms and legs flared, coat flapping the pose looks goofy making it difficult to get a good look

Re: Hot Toys The Matrix 1/6 scale figures

Not sure which of the Matrix threads we're keeping, but here:

24131542_1734319483309607_1097491868390023306_n.jpg

24131476_1734319326642956_7092509092233345009_n.jpg

24129734_10155059121788483_952659989391825211_n.jpg

24129933_10155059121823483_6392248064716821263_n.jpg

23915993_10155059121858483_3744175134051464424_n.jpg

Apparently they've already got prototypes on display at Tokyo Comic Con. Not the most flattering photos and it looks like they're using a Red Skull head as a stand-in, but we're one step closer. Reeves head is excellent. Hope the preorder comes soon.

Last edited:
Back