Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Has anyone made a custom Ahsoka on these boards? I’m looking to put one together as a companion to Anakin and would like to see some other inspiring works.

There’s a great Ashoka run going on in the Star Wars custom section, pricey but looks awesome

Edit: realized it’s for rebels Ashoka, which is the one I would want, but might not be the best version to pair with anakin

Posted this over in the ESB Vader thread but thought it belonged here also
084671e02ac1b27c0dbb17764597df3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic! Posing Anakin and Vader together just works on so many levels.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There’s a great Ashoka run going on in the Star Wars custom section, pricey but looks awesome

Edit: realized it’s for rebels Ashoka, which is the one I would want, but might not be the best version to pair with anakin

Mind linking it? I searched but wasn’t able to find anything regarding her.

Thanks, much appreciated Doc. She looks amazing but a bit expensive in my opinion.

Ugh...so when you cant find a robe you like you get creative.No hood yet, length is not final, no sheen to this materieal and a little stiffer other than that not that far off from the hot toys cloak material. This is also a black cloak i have some nice dark brown that matches the films really well but wanted to go for a test run first but gotta say i like the black for him.20180921_085043.jpg

They like it, but apart from official pictures, I didn't see an in-hand pictures.

So...I don't know if I posted this or not...but I bought the Star Wars Forces of Destiny Ahsoka. I did take a pic of her with Anakin.
ani and snips.jpg

I think it looks really good with him....since I am highly doubtful we will see her in any other form anytime soon.

In my opinion she's way too stylized. Toy box vs. museum piece situation. I'd be curious to see someone attempt a conversion to a normal 1/6 body and offer a heavy repaint.

Really dumb question re water treatment that I think has been answered but I can’t find it - there’s obviously no need to remove the wire from the hood (it doesn’t rust)?

Does anyone know if the OSK needs some water/soap swishing to prevent staining?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, if anyone has OSK (OneSixthKit) cape, can (s)he post a Picture of it on the figüre in addition to side by side photo with the original cape?

Back