Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Just ordered the dark side Anakin from SS.

Calling tomorrow to cancel the regular. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ridiculous. I preordered Anakin on May 3rd. I preordered Rey on June 2nd. Already got the email saying I'll be charged for Rey on the 18th. No news on Anakin even when I calles Sideshow last week. They're havimg some kind of trouble.

Probably coming from Hot Toys factory shipment time

Just ordered the dark side Anakin from SS.

Calling tomorrow to cancel the regular. [emoji51]

Ask if they’ll refund your NRD since they suddenly announced the exclusive and you are getting that instead. It may work. I’ve had NRD refunded a couple of times just by calling customer service and explaining the situation. They’ll either make a “one time exception” or they won’t.

With boba being released early, anakin in my hands now, spiderman just got here last week, now I hear emp and guards are getting released early to??? Wtf.... oh jedi Luke getting shipped soon and samus 1/4 statue on payments I have to pick a chose and also streamline sell stuff. I'll grab an extra head if i can and get it painted. The regular suits me better and I'll have a custom young bald vader in my ss deluxe to show off the sith side with rogue one vader masked
Horey sheet th pi s hobby is dangerous. How am I still married..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know right? I just got an email yesterday saying Emperor Palpatine is releasing early too and I’m screaming like, “AAAAHHH!!!”

Ask if they’ll refund your NRD since they suddenly announced the exclusive and you are getting that instead. It may work. I’ve had NRD refunded a couple of times just by calling customer service and explaining the situation. They’ll either make a “one time exception” or they won’t.

Yeah, they usually do.

Would love to see all Hot Toys Jedi one day

Yoda, Anakin, Obiwan all checked!
ss.jpg

I’m waiting for someone to put this sculpt on the ANH Kenobi body for a 2004 RotJ Force ghost Anakin. :lol

Now that RotJ Luke has released, maybe even going a step further and recreating the end scene of RotJ using ESB Yoda, ANH Kenobi, and now Anakin, watching Luke.

Anakin arrived today!!!! Got him from Popcultcha when he was waitlisted at SSC. Paid a little more but well worth it. Amazing figure!!!!

anakin.jpg

Back