Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s $359.99 now. Holy hell I guess they got the memo! Lol!

It might be on AUD currency, you gotta switch to USD to see the cheaper price.

Yup, and then put in US as shipping address so it removes the 9% tax. I’m guessing the price is still roughly the same as it was when Cicada ordered.

Yeah. Xeno is looking at the AUD price. I paid $257.35 USD shipped to Texas (after getting about $14 USD discount with their rewards). So basically, he’s about $270 shipped to the USA right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Xeno is looking at the AUD price. I paid $257.35 USD shipped to Texas (after getting about $14 USD discount with their rewards). So basically, he’s about $270 shipped to the USA right now.

There’s a few Aussie retailers that still have him, I got him cheaper from Little Toy Co and have always had great service from them as well as PC.

Just put my PO in with Popcultcha, too worried about not getting one through Sideshow on the Waitlist. Worse comes to worse, I end up with 2

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Taking pictures using my iPhone I can say that the head looks much bigger than in person. I'm not saying the hair isn't a smidge too big but in photos it's really hard to find an angle that doesn't make him look weirdly distorted.

I figured it just doesn't photograph well. Everybody who actually has the figure says it looks fantastic in person.

ana3.JPG

WL concerted, but I was able to get an order in at BBTS a few weeks ago. Going to cancel my WL because BBTS is cheaper. My only reservation is confirming that I actually have an order with BBTS. I know sometimes you can place an order but there isn’t actually stock available to fulfill your order. I haven’t gotten an email saying such, so I’m assuming I’m good.

My waitlist converted, can i put this on a payment plan? It isn’t letting me yet, still says waitlist on the order though.

you have to pay full where your list was converted

Not always. Back when New Avenger version Scarlet Witch from Age of Ultron came out, I had her on waitlist, mine converted and I called Sideshow and asked if they'd be willing to convert her to a payment plan. They obliged me. I think it's not common, but they have done it occasionally for people.

If you guys converting are saying it'll become an order on May 2nd and 3rd, maybe that's the day they'll ship out another batch of these or something. I paid mine off in full a week ago and it still hasn't shipped.

Not always. Back when New Avenger version Scarlet Witch from Age of Ultron came out, I had her on waitlist, mine converted and I called Sideshow and asked if they'd be willing to convert her to a payment plan. They obliged me. I think it's not common, but they have done it occasionally for people.

If you guys converting are saying it'll become an order on May 2nd and 3rd, maybe that's the day they'll ship out another batch of these or something. I paid mine off in full a week ago and it still hasn't shipped.

Yes, many times after my waitlist converted i talked to SSC and they let me do 2 payments instead of 1. They usually won't go more than 2.

Figures though, the day after I buy it from PopCultcha, SSC starts to convert their waitlists after I cancelled it thinking it wouldn't convert. :lol

Yes, many times after my waitlist converted i talked to SSC and they let me do 2 payments instead of 1. They usually won't go more than 2.

Figures though, the day after I buy it from PopCultcha, SSC starts to convert their waitlists after I cancelled it thinking it wouldn't convert. :lol

Dang. Mine’s converting too... Just bought him from PC the other day for $257 shipped with my rewards... Guess I’ll wait until July to get him from there.

Dang. Mine’s converting too... Just bought him from PC the other day for $257 shipped with my rewards... Guess I’ll wait until July to get him from there.

Yeah, its fine. Good to sometimes buy from other shops so they can stay in business. I mostly buy from SSC, but PopC is a good place :)
It will be interesting to see who ships out first, SSC or PopC?

Yeah, its fine. Good to sometimes buy from other shops so they can stay in business. I mostly buy from SSC, but PopC is a good place :)
It will be interesting to see who ships out first, SSC or PopC?

My PC order says July...[emoji51]

My waitlist converted as well. For those who placed an order before it sold out and went into waitlist, when are they asking for the final payment to ship it? If they ask the full payment on May I may not be able to afford it, but if they ask it on June or July then I will be good. Thanks for the help before hand!

Back