Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it really fascinating that everyone is loving this figure. I am very happy they are, but with all the years of people hating on Hayden and the PT, this seems to be one of the most popular SW Hot Toys figures after its been released and people wanting to get it.

One reason I didn't originally PO it is because I thought people didn't like Anakin from the films, so I thought I had plenty of time to get one on order. Especially people on Freaks, a lot don't seem to like anything. :lol

But I am happy that people want Anakin. I still love the PT and Clone Wars and all. Can't wait to have him with Obi-Wan :)

I find it really fascinating that everyone is loving this figure. I am very happy they are, but with all the years of people hating on Hayden and the PT, this seems to be one of the most popular SW Hot Toys figures after its been released and people wanting to get it.

One reason I didn't originally PO it is because I thought people didn't like Anakin from the films, so I thought I had plenty of time to get one on order. Especially people on Freaks, a lot don't seem to like anything. :lol

But I am happy that people want Anakin. I still love the PT and Clone Wars and all. Can't wait to have him with Obi-Wan :)

Its been said before, but I too believe that there is more love for the PT now that we have the Sequel Trilogy and people arent happy with the likes of Force Awakening and Last Jedi. I was always in the minority of actually liking the PT with the likes of Anakin, Obi, Grievous and Clones. Im kinda fearful for Hot Toys to start in on the Clones. They probably will top what Sideshow did with them in terms of sculpt of posability. I like the SS clones but the Armor could be a bit better. Die Cast clone weapons would be great too.

Just talked to Agali at Sideshow support. Anakin is a different case from normal waitlist items as hot toys is sending them a new shipment in June-July. Since it is a new shipment instead of them selling off spares they kept for QC Fixes you can have your waitlist converted to a payment plan.

I wonder if this means it will have an appropriate length robe?...

Also I PO'd with Popcultcha and then my waitlist converts.... what a joy!

Last edited:
It looks like loonten toys postponed delivery for Anakin as well. Now slated for release june/july on their latest pruduct page. Hoping for the best as i ordered mine late february.

Right? Isn’t that weird? Everyone hated on his performance, called the PT garbage and now this figure sold more than plenty of OT figures. It baffles me. I thought Star Wars fans hated the prequels.

Right? Isn’t that weird? Everyone hated on his performance, called the PT garbage and now this figure sold more than plenty of OT figures. It baffles me. I thought Star Wars fans hated the prequels.

The PT was horrible for the most part....

We are talking about Star Wars Fans.....also talking about younger versions of some of the most important characters from OT

Here is the breakdown.

Characters like: will sell
Yoda
Dooku
R2
Padme
Old Boba Fett

Wouldn’t Sell:

Boss Nass
Jar Jar
Young Ani
Sebulba
Pretty much everyone else

Then of course there are the super fans, like the Marvel/DC one’s that will buy anything with that name on it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PT was horrible for the most part....

We are talking about Star Wars Fans.....also talking about younger versions of some of the most important characters from OT

Here is the breakdown.

Characters like: will sell
Yoda
Dooku
R2
Padme
Old Boba Fett

Wouldn’t Sell:

Boss Nass
Jar Jar
Young Ani
Sebulba
Pretty much everyone else

Then of course there are the super fans, like the Marvel/DC one’s that will buy anything with that name on it.....

Agreed

What I think Hot Toys WOULD/ SHOULD Produce from PT

Padawan Obi
Qui-Gon
Maul
C3PO and Young Anakin Ep1 (BIG MAYBE)
Dooku
Jango
Padawan Anakin/ Ep2
Obi Ep2
Mace Ep2/3
Padme Ep2
R2 Ep2/3
Clones Ep 2 & 3 Variants (Captains/ Commanders)
Battle Droids(Multiple Variants/Super/ Destroyer)
Yoda Ep3
Chewie
Grievous
Sidious Ep3
Ep3 Suit Vader

Dont see anything not on this list being made by Hot Toys, especially when they get deep in the weeds on the Clones if that comes to pass.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Kid Anakin would be the definition of shelf warmer. They're better off not wasting the resources.

Even with a naked 3PO? I think after Ultron 1 and Bones Iron Man, Naked 3PO would be really well done with a young kid Anakin.

Kid Anakin would be the definition of shelf warmer. They're better off not wasting the resources.
The could include a Tatooine building with a Vader shadow on the background to create the poster[emoji6]
ceab6cf26d46c2ca032ec47a50d415a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

71d9554e6de842770a14bc7e0d6faef1.jpg

Which neck looks the best on the left without the neck padding and on the right untouched

Back