Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Just ordered from Alter Ego. Always ordered from Sideshow but with Free Shipping from AE, I'm considering moving all orders with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Looks exactly the same as the prototype (minus the inevitable slight softening). The issues that exist on the final figure already existed on the original prototype (eyes slightly too far apart, which has been an issue on a few of the more recent HT figures), so I'm not too fussed. Think it still looks amazing.

Does Anybody buy there figures from vendors on eBay on the opposite side of planet there starring to pop up now ,but a higher price tag .I have admit it’s tempting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you joking?

They want $400 for an unrealeased $250 figure that’s still up for preorder and say they’ve already sold 22 with one left.

Jedi mind trick?

No, not joking. It’s already been released. Timcent has a pretty good record for providing early bird releases to those who are willing to pay to get stuff before they hit stateside.

It's not a scam, just simply a rip off to any patient person. However, if it's worth an extra $150 to you to have it six weeks earlier than everyone else, go for it.

Its not a scam or a rip-off... it's called a Premium... and many businesses do it.

Don't like it, don't pay it... and wait.

I don't like retail prices, so I sometimes wait even longer for even lower prices on ebay. That's called frugal.

I know, not being young I have a hard time coming around to Hayden/Anakin... it's a well-produced figure though.

At the moment I don't plan on picking this one up -- sticking with true villains from the PT -- but a good deal on ebay could make this mine.

I'm also very much on the fence on this one. Would be nice to have Anakin, Obi-Wan and some other main characters from the PT, but where do you stop ? Padme, Dooku, Grievous, some Clones, Mace Windu, Yoda, some Jedi.. It's a rabbit hole if ever I saw one.

Back