Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ANH Vader is doing great. And Finn, a few months newer than ANH Vader, is too. Both figures have been posed a decent amount of times, and the elbows have stayed bent for weeks or months. Whatever type of pleather they're using is holding up for me.

Think how the material holds up has to due with environment more than anything else. I live in a dry climate and haven’t had any issues, where I hear that people that live in areas of high humidity have issues with their figures.

I remember repainting that SS Anakin sculpt and being somewhat satisfied with it. Didn't it cost like $55. Lol!

Yeah. The $49.99 didn't last but two figures. :lol

I hear that people that live in areas of high humidity have issues with their figures.

Yep. I've noticed that myself from people complaining of issues, many times its where they live. Either high humidity or places where the climate control is on constantly and drying out the air.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Doesnt look like we will be getting an announcement today. [emoji47]

Sent from a point in space and time

It is almost laughable. What a difference 13 years makes.

The outrage at his purple lips when shipped. :panic:

Customerizers at the time charging people $50 to repaint those lips. :lol

Those same customizers still not completing the job and still having the heads and monies. :monkey4

Customerizers at the time charging people $50 to repaint those lips. [emoji38]

Those same customizers still not completing the job and still having the heads and monies. :monkey4
Bit of nail polish remover on a cotton bud did the same job for nothing[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

What is the hold up? Release it already!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Customerizers at the time charging people $50 to repaint those lips. :lol

My Anakin's lips and hair were actually lightened by DarkArtist81 before he turned evil and joined Irish Jedi in a life of crime. He was a cunning artist, and a good friend. I hear you've become quite the good customizer yourself?

;)

My Anakin's lips and hair were actually lightened by DarkArtist81 before he turned evil and joined Irish Jedi in a life of crime. He was a cunning artist, and a good friend. I hear you've become quite the good customizer yourself?

;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I did quite a bit of business with DA myself..... shame.

And this is what we're moving forward from....

View attachment 396225

I know, I know...not even decent lighting can save this figure from it's goopy paint job. For it's time and money though....we did see some folks pull some good customs out of this sculpt and the outfit still holds up pretty well.

It'll be great to have the upgrade though...

Straight out od Clone Wars...the animated series.

I'd put some money on a Friday release. HT are often very active comes the week-end. We'll see. Did order mine from a HK seller when the review turned up on the web. Good deal, especially now he raised BIN by 10$

;)

DarkArtist81. Now there's a name I've not heard in a long, long time. A long time.

Back