Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Anakin's lips and hair were actually lightened by DarkArtist81 before he turned evil and joined Irish Jedi in a life of crime. He was a cunning artist, and a good friend. I hear you've become quite the good customizer yourself?

;)

Ah, DarkArtist81. What a blast from the past. I was lucky and got my one and only commission from him. Took a million years but I did get it. Unfortunately, the same can not be said for most of us old timers. So many got screwed.

Ah, DarkArtist81. What a blast from the past. I was lucky and got my one and only commission from him. Took a million years but I did get it. Unfortunately, the same can not be said for most of us old timers. So many got screwed.

I don't know this unfortunate tale, but I would be suspicious buying from a darkArtist.

Really?

I came here around 2007 and he was well known for the next 5 years or so, I then got out of discussing collectibles a little after that.

He actually battle damaged my 501st CloneTrooper for me with no issues during the time that figure was issued.

When did he start screwing people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh..... Thursday nights...

28279804_1941904919215815_7826428944849731869_n.jpg

Anyone know how early releases usually work with BBTS? When should I expect to be billed/etc?

This is actually the first pre-order I'll have through them, do they usually send an email or anything saying they'll be billing you?

Anyone know how early releases usually work with BBTS? When should I expect to be billed/etc?

This is actually the first pre-order I'll have through them, do they usually send an email or anything saying they'll be billing you?

They usually send a email saying it will arrive in 10 (give or take) days and it will charge and ship then. This should ship sometime in April but i have been charged with no warning at all so just have the money ready.

Pics up on Facebook page. Looks stunning I ordered at BBTS choosing Anakin over Jack Sparrow because of nostalgic reasons. Cannot wait will finally have a high end Anakin in the collection. Hoping for a Obi-Wan at some point. Guessing Luke cannot be too far off.

They usually send a email saying it will arrive in 10 (give or take) days and it will charge and ship then. This should ship sometime in April but i have been charged with no warning at all so just have the money ready.

Awesome, thank you!

Looks like the robe will probably need a good amount of futzing. Still haven't decided how I want to pose mine!

Ooooh, I'm gonna give this figure a posing workout. So many possibilities. I love how he somehow looks MORE pissed than the prototype. I think he looks slightly too bulky(almost Finn like) but overall he looks great. Glad I ordered him when I did and an early release means I can get him as soon as I pull the funds together. Was on a flexpay but now I can just kinda get him whenever I can get the money together.

Anakin looks amazing!!
Ordered via SSC cause it will ship out from HK for me.
No doubts a Sith eyed version will be a con Excl.

Back