Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, I'll be glad when the next couple of months are over. I'm so tight on money and still flexing stuff I've already ordered, I can't spare 20 odd bucks to start new preorders for next year. This Anakin is near the top of my list of those.

Ugh, I'll be glad when the next couple of months are over. I'm so tight on money and still flexing stuff I've already ordered, I can't spare 20 odd bucks to start new preorders for next year. This Anakin is near the top of my list of those.

Wait until if they announce Obi Wan/Dooku/Maul this...year :naughty

Anakin looked great. No interest, but he's quite a nice figure.

Here's the shot I took.

qeJA5KFH2buivder87cmxFMllgdMCqPrLfpbaN-Y4l5vbCqvws0FP2ghfqN-q3rZFw1Q8myfE1CHFzYhIrqQ8iCkGpe_PQ4sq_oQ51xa1H5erz1utMyy0YVAIQkHvv7B19bWuDuqB7PWsEYeJYFYN97HQh2trmE8oZxvztlSm8pNjnv0ZE0KV3cDiGum--QKf6328gQvFWEdNcZbJAiB1GRoV5e0mbNi34eAYlrG7OqpcYS3zyX2I6gSuxhQj0Ze_UJc_41whuYzqdWha8yks30DR2Cgdez2niSVcB-wLlshmu1MQvOQvxpnpF7vwyQY6ONaQRU9mhaJJE2WaiRmDtr5f3Q4Zl2EBVwB_2M_A8Ha0u-pKQcsMJObNTKwMNKGqpy3_wQ8e8sDwwRbQ85wi3JQ3DUgYHfZ0QfzZ7eGMBsvgVwLoCJEvjcRl62YQ6LZZc6GjbcFlTcKNz5FOgBwGER7m6HcxbcyNtc8nmvl2kkyek14ohLGdWq8YLJXJO43633gUTAu_y2Ve21eLPBJozx1z2lrVKuvXadPlHn_8qBNe_vmuMX5ST7f15BQIIzPKLMCUIqDG6rNqsadowDgSJ1xmKhHQhVLFgC1qwomOA=w642-h855-no

The sculpt looks a lot better to me here than in the pre-order photos. Glad I have this guy on order..

The only thing that bugs me is the color of the pants. They should be darker. But worst comes to worst, I don't think it would be that hard to find some pants that are more color accurate.

Never really noticed the similarities between his boots and Kylo's TFA boots until now either lol

Anakin looks great but since he's missing Sith eyes head it feels like an incomplete offering as i have no intention to own two incarnations of this character

I'm getting this one. If Hot Toys makes another with Sith eyes I'll get that one too and display the first with some clones.

I'm deep in anticipation for their Obi-Wan announcement. It has to be coming right?

While I would want a Sith eyes Anakin, it's not a deal breaker if they don't get to it for a while. He only has them in two scenes, realistically one (where's he's not in pieces/on fire).

I understand why people would want it, but I personally think the whole "Sith eyes" thing is a little over hyped. For my personal preference, I'd rather have an Anakin figure (this one) where you have the option of displaying him as either Anakin or Vader, being that even as Vader, he didn't have Sith eyes in every scene. As opposed to a Sith eyes version where you have the only option of displaying him as Vader Anakin.

I understand why people would want it, but I personally think the whole "Sith eyes" thing is a little over hyped. For my personal preference, I'd rather have an Anakin figure (this one) where you have the option of displaying him as either Anakin or Vader, being that even as Vader, he didn't have Sith eyes in every scene. As opposed to a Sith eyes version where you have the only option of displaying him as Vader Anakin.

I agree. So Anakin is hood down, Vader is good up?

I agree. So Anakin is hood down, Vader is good up?

I presume you meant "Vader is hood up?" :lol

But yes, that would probably be the general guideline. Unless you put him and Obi-Wan in dueling poses based on the early stages of their climactic duel on Mustafar. Neither of them had lava burns on their suits at that point and Anakin didn't have Sith eyes, nor did he have his hood up.

I presume you meant "Vader is hood up?" :lol

But yes, that would probably be the general guideline. Unless you put him and Obi-Wan in dueling poses based on the early stages of their climactic duel on Mustafar. Neither of them had lava burns on their suits at that point and Anakin didn't have Sith eyes, nor did he have his hood up.

lol autocorrect strikes again.

That's true too. Vader removes his cloak and starts the fight looking exactly the same for the first half. Then they get adventurous around the lava.

Back