Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Burnt Clothes and Sith Eyes Anakin as an ex with a special lava droid base, or maybe even a 2 pack with charred clothes Obi as well with a big lava platform base.

I see Burnt Clothes and Sith Eyes Anakin as an ex with a special lava droid base, or maybe even a 2 pack with charred clothes Obi as well with a big lava platform base.

I'm still calling a single regular Obi-Wan release (to go with this figure), then an EX dual (or duel?) pack with a BD Anakin (with "Sith eyes) and a BD Obi-Wan. Neither of which will be available as a single purchase.

I'm still calling a single regular Obi-Wan release (to go with this figure), then an EX dual (or duel?) pack with a BD Anakin (with "Sith eyes) and a BD Obi-Wan. Neither of which will be available as a single purchase.

Unashamed to say I'd buy both. The two of them are my grail. Can't wait to see how HT handle it. I'd have a "friendship" display, and an "enemy" display. It will be glorious.

Nice idea.....never gonna happen...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sculpt looks a lot better to me here than in the pre-order photos. Glad I have this guy on order..

The only thing that bugs me is the color of the pants. They should be darker. But worst comes to worst, I don't think it would be that hard to find some pants that are more color accurate.

Never really noticed the similarities between his boots and Kylo's TFA boots until now either lol

The color of the pants was my initial concern too. Too light brown. It should be darker, about the same color as the cloak.

Pants seem fine to me.

Star-Wars-Revenge-of-the-Sith-Cosplay-Anakin-Skywalker-Cosplay-Shoes-Version-01-004.jpg

PD15039982856EE.jpg

The promo shot of Hayden has heavy blue tinting where his robes almost look purple but you can compare lightness of pants to the rest in each is comparable.

Even taking into account the slight blue tint of that photo, it still proves the pants are the wrong shade and colour although it depends what everyones viewing these images on.

Whaaat?! Wor-Gar, you must never have visited any predator or terminator threads and ran into P. You want to talk about nitpick, try talking to him.

Last edited:
Back