Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone will make a KO Sculpt with Sith eyes like BVS supes heat vision but it should have been included.

I hate the film, hate the character, but this figure looks so cool I may just have to buy my first PT action figure since April 1999 :horror

I always thought Hayden was pretty good in ROTS and he looks super cool. I keep saying I'll quit HT, but feel like this would look awesome next to Vader ...

I have the Phase 2 Rex EX and both EX ARC troopers for sale if anyone needs them to display with Anakin

If this figure sells good, and why wouldn't it (it's a great looking figure), I think we'll see many more PT figures. Maul, Dooku, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Padme and that only scratches the surface. Therefore, it might be years before we see OT alien figures from HT.

Well I'm glad this went up before Force Friday! I'm starting to place more orders through BBTS because I'm getting tired of SSC's inflated shipping prices and I haven't seen any "exclusive" versions lately. Seems to be deluxe and regular are their new thing and BBTS has both.

I wish he came with some sort of diorama base of the sinking platform he was standing on in the lava. Hopefully Obi-wan will have it. Want to display them together. They really deserve a nice diorama

Surprised there isn't more traffic either since episode 3 is the best out of the pt and anakin is a wanted figure for awhile

PT is just not ready yet. Yes, there are some eager few -- all here on the board -- but for most this trilogy is not yet ready to be revisited and remembered fondly.

Perhaps if The Last Jedi is simply another 'meh'... that could turn the tide.

I think because it feels like a glass half full overing for $235. We know there can be more. No need for an entire new figure for a head sith head sculpt.

Back