Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$230-$235 must be the going price for a figure. I'll wait to see if I get a code with K2, and if not I'm going through BBTS because of the high shipping costs. Feel bad for the people that have to ship internationally. Those shipping costs (+taxes) are ridiculous.

Sideshow has lost 2 direct orders with their high shipping and lack of a code. Ordered at BBTS.

It's pretty nutty...I live an hour away from them, and I still pay $20 shipping plus CA sales tax which usually adds another $18 onto the figure...They must have pissed off someone at UPS to not get any sort of shipping rate discount :lol

If there's no sideshow coupon, it makes zero sense for me to order with them. I wish they would do something about it. I enjoy ordering with them, I love the rewards system and flexpay options. Oh well...

He looks great but for that price he needed sith eyes and a frightened youngling accessory. What are we now making believe he didn't kill children in that movie.

Oh well i'm done discussing characters from subpar SW entries let me go back to enjoying RO, the proper prequel.

Last edited:
This is the PT figure I've said I've wanted, but now that it's actually up and it's either ***** or get off of the pot, I'm seriously thinking about perhaps getting off of the pot on this one. :lol

There's pros and cons to it. I'm really not emotionally connected to the character at all and I really can live without it in my collection. However, he's almost a necessity in an overall SW collection. Not sure if I want this or not. I do, but I don't.

RotJ Luke is still available on SSC and I would imagine that one would be more sought after for SW collectors more than PT RotS Anakin would. So I think I'll have some time to consider it, as I don't think it'll be in any danger of selling out.

Even though i'm convinced a V2 will turn up sooner or later, i'm in. Maybe the strongest link between the PT and OT thus mandatory on a Star Wars shelf.

Ordered from BBTS just in case.

I have a general no prequel collectibles rule but made an exception for The Clone Wars and have a number of clone troopers. I'm going to treat this figure like a realistic TCW Anakin figure that happens to look like Hayden. haha

I give him props for signing off on the slightly scowling portrait. Fits the character perfectly. Not enough actors/actresses agree to anything other than the blank expressionless portrait.

The figure is bare bones, yes, but I expect that, especially with more complex textile costumes. Doesn't bother me as much as someone that leaves most of the accessories in the box.

Pregnant Padme...I'm all about her!.

Wrong forum for discussing those kinds of interests. :wink1:

:lol

$25 off from when my TG Endo shipped so that helps and the monthly payments make it easy.

Also, even though E1-E3 weren't v ery good I'll take this as the version from the most excellent Clone Wars series.

Ordered from BBTS just in case.

I have a general no prequel collectibles rule but made an exception for The Clone Wars and have a number of clone troopers. I'm going to treat this figure like a realistic TCW Anakin figure that happens to look like Hayden. haha

lol speak of the devil

Shame the left arm doesn't light-up. Will probably be passing on this because I want to stick to Original Trilogy related figures, the prequels nearly ruined Star Wars for me before the Clone Wars helped relieve the misery and redeem Anakin.

Shame the left arm doesn't light-up. Will probably be passing on this because I want to stick to Original Trilogy related figures, the prequels nearly ruined Star Wars for me before the Clone Wars helped relieve the misery and redeem Anakin.

I definitely feel the same, so much so that I associate Matt Lanter's acting with Anakin more than I do Hayden at this point. Really love the arc the character gets alongside Ahsoka through TCW and Rebels.

Though I do think Hayden gets more hate than he deserves. I hope he appears as a blue glowie in the ST so he can have another shot at the character with better writing and directing.

This is one of the few PT figures I would be interested in, so I'm probably gonna end up pre-ordering at some point. Overall it looks great so far. I do like his outfit and look in ROTS.

I'm crying tears of happiness.
The figure looks fantastic.

I still think there's something off about the HS, but it's still the best one I've seen.
Will get this no matter what.

I'm crying tears of happiness.
The figure looks fantastic.

I still think there's something off about the HS, but it's still the best one I've seen.
Will get this no matter what.

I dont see anything really off with it, its definitely one of the best star wars sculpts hot toys has done, its up there with Leia and old han as the best.

Why would he have 2 lightsabers in hand but one lights up and one doesnt???
That would make the dumbest display...
Zero sense HT..... Just dumb! Smh.

Back