Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PT is just not ready yet. Yes, there are some eager few -- all here on the board -- but for most this trilogy is not yet ready to be revisited and remembered fondly.

Perhaps if The Last Jedi is simply another 'meh'... that could turn the tide.

I think it more has to do with the kids who grew up with the PT aren't quite at the right age to start blowing money on Hot Toys yet.

Palpatine- Order him, order him....now

Collector - I shouldn't

Palpatine - DO IT!

Collector - (pre orders figure)

Palpatine - You did well - he was too coveted to risk selling out.

Collector - yes but I shouldn't have done that, I don't have the money.

Palpatine - remember what you told me about Suicide Squad Batman Rebreather version?
It pre-sold out, you wanted revenge. It's only natural.

YES!!! Very true.

Still waiting on DS trooper though.

Yep DS Trooper is definitely one of the figures I was referring to. There is still a slew of teased figs that haven't made preorder. Sandtrooper sergeant, gonks, rotj stormie off the top of my head.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Did they merge the threads? Seems like we start 3 different threads for the same figure. Had to go find the new one or the right one they didn't close down.

Dooku saber is pointless as it will certainly come with Dooku. Also, you need Dooku to use the one that comes with Anakin.

Mmkay. So I went ahead and decided to PO. I do like RotS personally and if there's any PT figure to have to me, it's RotS Anakin. That's it though, no more.

Well....unless they make RotS Obi-Wan; he'd pair well with Anakin. But that's it though, just those two.

Well....unless they do a Maul, that might be pretty tempting. :lol

Guaranteed there will be KO Anakin sculpts that look just like the HT sculpt that have Sith eyes available for purchase at places like OSK. There were KO sculpts for BvS Superman that had heat vision eyes that looked really good. There will most certainly be KO Sith eyes sculpts for this.

Guaranteed there will be KO Anakin sculpts that look just like the HT sculpt that have Sith eyes available for purchase at places like OSK. There were KO sculpts for BvS Superman that had heat vision eyes that looked really good. There will most certainly be KO Sith eyes sculpts for this.
I really hope so. It would be cool to display Anakin next to Vader and have him with the Sith eyes.

Hey guys this is off topic to Anakin, but I just need to ask. I had a waitlist order that converted, and I won't be at the address it's currently shipping so would you recommend changing it. I know you need to sign, and I might be able to get someone there to do so, but Im not sure if they let you know what day its coming so you give a signature. Also if you miss the day it ships and can't give a signature will they come back or what. If anyone knows please let me know. Ive only bought Hot Toys at Disneyland or other stores so this is my first sideshow.com order.

Hey guys this is off topic to Anakin, but I just need to ask. I had a waitlist order that converted, and I won't be at the address it's currently shipping so would you recommend changing it. I know you need to sign, and I might be able to get someone there to do so, but Im not sure if they let you know what day its coming so you give a signature. Also if you miss the day it ships and can't give a signature will they come back or what. If anyone knows please let me know. Ive only bought Hot Toys at Disneyland or other stores so this is my first sideshow.com order.

I would call them personally. And they should try back although I believe mine actually held it at a local facility for pickup last time I missed one.

Back