Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but you could say the same about this character and performance/film in general. So, why stop with the regular human eyes?

It's funny...because it's true.

ROTS was by far the best of the PT for me. But by the time you get to this point you've already had to suffer so much with little orphan Annie seeing Angels; every appearance of Jar Jar; the rogering Battle Droids etc.

I don't know if this figure can triumph beyond all that, and attain the 'cool' factor on display as the genesis of Vader.

I could say of the PT that there is still good in them, but it's surrounded by the dark side of Lucas.

The robot arm looks cool. Would of liked to see what the hood looks like up.

This figure is PERFECTION.

God, I hope they knock McGregor Obi-Wan & Sidious outta the park too.

I'd like to see the lightsaber UN-lit. i wonder fi the blade comes out as well. still not a fan of the light-up sabers.

If you've got any of the previous figures with light up lightsabers, then you should know how this'll work. Swap the arm at the elbow, plug in the blade and flip a switch.

This does look like a new sculpt though. I don't think the old ones have the piece that allows them to hang from a prequel Jedi's belt.

This is indeed a very well done figure and will probably look great for people who want to display alternate non-canon versions of the characters played by different actors. PT Anakin and Obi-Wan, Young Han Solo, etc.

PT Anakin and Obi-Wan, Young Han Solo. . .
Really good point. He would fit in perfectly with characters from the novels, video games, or these guys:

Zpj3x5r.jpg

But it would be pretty offensive to put him up there with, say, episode IV figures.

Really good point. He would fit in perfectly with characters from the novels, video games, or these guys:

Zpj3x5r.jpg

But it would be pretty offensive to put him up there with, say, episode IV figures.

Whatever silly EU characters you tried to post are totally obscured by the awesome cast of RO in the foreground. Ha, you must be so embarrassed!

Back