Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does seem a little light on accessories, though, doesn't it?
I was thinking the same thing. I don't remember all that much about those movies, so maybe there's just not much there, but it almost feels like this is one of those situations where they're just throwing hardcore fans a bone, and don't really want to invest much into the figure because they know it won't connect with the mass base of collectors. Other examples in the past like that would be Agent Coulson or Scarecrow.

I'm definitely buying, the figure looks terrific. I do wish it came with the sith head and a lava pedestal base.

What in hell is the 2nd DX figure Howard talked about?

As excited as I am for this, it's pretty underwhelming as far as extras. Hopefully that keeps the price down.

I'm with a few others on this, looks good, but don't want to go down a prequel rabbit hole. I spend enough on OT as it is. A Dooku would be an exception since Sideshow never made one.

I'm definitely buying, the figure looks terrific. I do wish it came with the sith head and a lava pedestal base.

What in hell is the 2nd DX figure Howard talked about?

I thought it would come with this dio base, if anything. As unpopular as the PT may be, this is freaking Anakin Skywalker. It does seem rather light on accessories. Perhaps an exclusive is in the works for somewhere down the line that's geared toward his appearance after he turns.

Lack of accessories doesn't bother me if the price is right, which I'm sure will be in the $220 range(normal for today's bare bones HT release). If this sells fast, 2018 Toy Fair Exclusive, Mustafar Anakin. I'm all in for everything Star Wars. If HT made Dash Rendar and Prince Xizor, I'd throw my wallet at Howard Chans face.

It's a great looking figure. I may have to get it, even though I'm not a big fan of the PT. This and Obi Wan would make a great display.

Figure looks perfect. Exactly how I would have imagined!! However, I feel like this figure would have benefited from the DX experience. I calls out to be DX!!
Only thing I do not like are the direction HT is taking the bases. Looks very cheap.

What other accessories would they include? He's a Jedi - they don't have things. :3

I'm shocked this is up for preview and preorder so quickly. Really thought they'd hold off on this until next summer.

But happy days for the PTers. Congrats to those whose true Star Wars is the PT.

I guess HT feels its burned through most of the OTers money. Can't even get that old DS Trooper up for preorder.

I used the "HT won't make this for a year at least" line on both Tarkin and Anakin... maybe that's all you need to say to get Howard to order its immediate release.

So I guess they're planning a Mustafar version, because this only comes with things from the first half. I'm guessing we'll see a separate release with the Sith Eyes head and the lava mining droid.

I think the only thing he could have come with besides what's included is the pilot head gear. To be honest I'm surprised they included the ungloved mechanical hand at all.

Its a great looking figure however I feel like I’m not getting all of the character represented from ROTS i.e. Golden head piece (Han Solo had one), com unit, Sith head sculpt, proper base etc.)

Is it me or does it feel a bit light on accessories? I mean the two lightsabers and the base (which isn't anything to write home about). I guess I'm blanking on what else he'd potentially come with but it doesn't seem like a lot. Nice figure though. I still don't see myself buying it but if I were to get figures from the prequels I'd consider this and Obi-Wan and that would probably be it. Curious what the price will be.

Back