Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Hot Toys could easily scrap the current Anakin headsculpt and "update" it with some exposed teeth. Everyone seems to like when they do that!

Just getting news in of an updated sculpt...

CXCWGzkWwAA4kt-.jpg

Pre-cancelled

I wanted a sculpted padawan braid, not a rooted one.

Whoever sculpted Anakin and the new Tom Holland needs to do all future SW figures.

Looks like the latter is the same person who sculpted Jyn. Don't see any other Star Wars for them. The Leia sculptor also did Chirrut.

Looks like the latter is the same person who sculpted Jyn. Don't see any other Star Wars for them. The Leia sculptor also did Chirrut.

Did the person who did BD robo do anakin? Because anakin looks to be about the same level.

Yeah, that's true. They could never show it again. Hell, it could go up for preorder and take forever to actually get released. Just look at Ripley.

I wouldn't fret about Obi-Wan. He's a no brainer as the next PT Hot Toys figure. Between their Anakin, their Lukes and Alec Guinness Ben figure, Mcgregor Kenobi should be a walk in the park for them.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd personally rather see them tackle an Episode 1 Obi-Wan, maybe with a Maul.

Doubt they'll do Maul or Ep1 Obi in the near term, as Sideshow released those relatively more recently. If you look, there's gotta be some sort of non-compete between HT and SS where one won't release the same figure that the other has produced within X years. That's why we got an HT Vader from ANH and RO but not ESB or ROTJ; that's why we got HT Hoth Leia but no Hoth Luke or Han; that's why we got ROTJ and HS Fett but not ESB. My guess is we'll get Dooku, Ep 3 obi, some form of Padme and QuiGon all before Maul and Ep1 Obi. Just a hunch - I have zero inside info.

There's an aspect of TPM's aesthetic that I still find appealing and have some degree of nostalgia for. I too am more looking forward to the possibility of TPM Obi-Wan and other characters. Even goofy ones like Gungans and Pod Racers.

There's an aspect of TPM's aesthetic that I still find appealing and have some degree of nostalgia for. I too am more looking forward to the possibility of TPM Obi-Wan and other characters. Even goofy ones like Gungans and Pod Racers.

A 1/6 Jar Jar Binks is my most wanted SW figure. No doubt he would be HT's greatest seller. C'mon HT make it happen.

Seriously though I'd love to see HT tackle Darth Maul, EP1 Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jin.

Yeah, that's true. They could never show it again. Hell, it could go up for preorder and take forever to actually get released. Just look at Ripley.

I wouldn't fret about Obi-Wan. He's a no brainer as the next PT Hot Toys figure. Between their Anakin, their Lukes and Alec Guinness Ben figure, Mcgregor Kenobi should be a walk in the park for them.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd personally rather see them tackle an Episode 1 Obi-Wan, maybe with a Maul.

I'm with you, I want a HT Darth Maul.

I hope they do those characters too.

I would have no interest whatsoever in them, but it would mean the chances of a Hot Toys Lobot, Cloud Car Pilot and various Canteen and Jabba goons would increase.

They would have to release them though.

Where is my Power Droid Hot Toys!?

OMFG!

Please let this make it through production looking this good. And please produce an ROTS Obi-Wan to go with it...

Yeah he looks amazing! :rock ROTS Obi-Wan is a must too...fairly sure HT will make him at some point.

Hope we get a Qui-Gon figure eventually too, that would be great - plus he is the only other PT figure I'd be interested in buying! :)

I forgot how annoying Boba was....what a mush mouth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope. Episode 1 obi wan is my favourite iteration of him and an absolute Grail for me. That film sums up my childhood.

However I can't see it being made over the episode 3 version at all. That seems to be the most popular version of prequel obi.

Back