Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I don't know why anyone would dismiss the TWC and Rebels. Especially Clone Wars because there's a lot of really good story lines and content in there.

Has anyone post more photos of this gorgeous figure in here? Or any SDCC photo threads?

Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Did anyone ask or speculate if Anakin will come with two light up arms since he's holding Dooku's saber?

I bypassed all the PT vs OT arguments.

Did anyone ask or speculate if Anakin will come with two light up arms since he's holding Dooku's saber?

I bypassed all the PT vs OT arguments.
That's a damn good question and yes i also bypass all the PT vs OT dribble

:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love This toy is AMAZING! First day PO for me!
I've been behind in this thread, but have these been posted yet? From Rebelscum:

c8e1bfda1cb9f1555712607143d6b3b3.jpg

c84055d549da1324f40007784e11b5f2.jpg

b09ca3290ccc7e683c746138fa7888c7.jpg

07a4e44a947fc829def518794b262f23.jpg

Great look at the headsculpt and Dooku's lightsaber. I'm very impressed by that likeness. Spot on.

When this figure goes up for preorder I dare everyone to first rewatch the "no I'm so in love with YOU" scene and then see if you can still bring yourself to pull the trigger. ;)

I'd buy that Padmé as well if HT were to release her :monkey3

When this figure goes up for preorder I dare everyone to first rewatch the "no I'm so in love with YOU" scene and then see if you can still bring yourself to pull the trigger. ;)

Yup. I remember when ordering Bespin Luke. I watch the pivotal scene where Vader tells Luke he is his father. Then Luke follows up that iconic line with the worst no's ever filmed. I proceeded to cancel Bespin Luke and break the dvd.

Challenge accepted.

Is it up for pre-order already?

I wonder if this will come with a 2nd headsculpt with Sith eyes? I hope so. Saw this on ebay, debating on picking this up as an alternate head. it looks like it will fit as its got the same kind of adapter as a HT sculpt with neck.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222577301553?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I think the likeness is good, not spot on though. Should I gamble and get it or hold out hoping HT releases Anakin with alternate HS?

I wonder if this will come with a 2nd headsculpt with Sith eyes? I hope so. Saw this on ebay, debating on picking this up as an alternate head. it looks like it will fit as its got the same kind of adapter as a HT sculpt with neck.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222577301553?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I think the likeness is good, not spot on though. Should I gamble and get it or hold out hoping HT releases Anakin with alternate HS?

For the price of the head sculpt, I would just get the HT Anakin and see if one of the resident customizers here repaint his eyes Sith yellow.

With that price for the knock off, buy a parted out 2nd head sculpt and get a good painter to do the eyes for you.

Don't rule out more Anakin figures from Hot toys though!

With that price for the knock off, buy a parted out 2nd head sculpt and get a good painter to do the eyes for you.

Don't rule out more Anakin figures from Hot toys though!

true, I'm sure HT will do a second version that's just Sith eyes. But I have limited space so I am trying to avoid multiples of the same figure with just variant HS.

For the price of the head sculpt, I would just get the HT Anakin and see if one of the resident customizers here repaint his eyes Sith yellow.

I was thinking of that, but I have a feeling this is going to sell out fast in PO and will probably be a lot for one on Evil bay parted out.

Yeah and...? Like everyone never says corny things to their loved ones...

Then I'll watch the Anakin vs. Obi-Wan lightsaber duel and remember why I want this. :lol

Doubtful.

However, like the way third parties made heat vision knock off HT MoS and BvS Superman sculpts and were sold on OSK, I'm sure a third party will make a Sith eyes knock off HT sculpt and you'll probably be able to get it on OSK.

I'm sure this figure will sell just fine. There are plenty of fans. I remember when SSC's Episode 3 Anakin went up for Pre-order. Server's could not keep pace with the orders. Server's went down. People were mad that they missed the exclusive. There will not be that kind of scramble for this one, but it will sell.

Back