Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

PO...? Any time soon?

vcz6dc.gif

Watching Clint above and Jack in your signature time their laugh at the same time was both creepy and brilliantly funny.

When this figure goes up for preorder I dare everyone to first rewatch the "no I'm so in love with YOU" scene and then see if you can still bring yourself to pull the trigger. ;)

Great scene, most amusing!

Then there's always a custom headsculpt which will be a straight up recast of HT with SITH painted eyes. Kind of like they did with BVS Superman heat vision.

we need more pictures of this!! The base, the back etc. We nee more Anakin!!! Some one at the Con hook us up!

Don't worry about extra custom heads with yellow meth eyes. Hot toys will milk anakin. I remember Howard chan saying the thenPT is very popular with the Asian markets in an interview a while ago.

we will get smith variants, and burned variants, and etc.

IMG_0220.JPGIMG_0220.JPG

Don't worry about extra custom heads with yellow meth eyes. Hot toys will milk anakin. I remember Howard chan saying the thenPT is very popular with the Asian markets in an interview a while ago.

we will get smith variants, and burned variants, and etc.

View attachment 355052View attachment 355052

You know what was interesting about that moment is if you pay attention, when Luke said " How did my father die? " you can see Obi wan make a strange reaction..as a fan when seeing the film way back then, I wonder if anyone picked up that Ben was hiding something in his answer to Luke about Vader and his father's death.

Also Obi saying the last thing about Vader..." He was a good friend "

Wow that was powerful acting by Guinness :clap

I'd almost put money on HT including a Sith HS with this figure. It will make a great accessory as he won't come with much else besides the Dooku saber and different sets of hands. Maybe a light up arm. It would also be cool if he came with a diorama base that matched the hover platform that he battled Obi Wan on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

When this figure goes up for preorder I dare everyone to first rewatch the "no I'm so in love with YOU" scene and then see if you can still bring yourself to pull the trigger. ;)

This was literally on at this exact spot yesterday when I came home....
CRINGE

Even Portman looks terrible in that shot.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what was interesting about that moment is if you pay attention, when Luke said " How did my father die? " you can see Obi wan make a strange reaction..as a fan when seeing the film way back then, I wonder if anyone picked up that Ben was hiding something in his answer to Luke about Vader and his father's death.

Also Obi saying the last thing about Vader..." He was a good friend "

Wow that was powerful acting by Guinness :clap

I always think about this scene whenever someone says that Vader wasn't supposed to be Luke's father during the filming of ANH.

What is it that you're thinking?

Like guyver said, obi wans expression when Luke asked how his father died, like he was hiding something. It's just too perfect for it to not have been planned out somewhat.

Like guyver said, obi wans expression when Luke asked how his father died, like he was hiding something. It's just too perfect for it to not have been planned out somewhat.

Hate to break it to you but Vader wasn't Luke's father originally, this is well known. Plans changed in the OT as time went on.

Hate to break it to you but Vader wasn't Luke's father originally, this is well known. Plans changed in the OT as time went on.

Yes old Ben's look of concern was originally just a result of the heaviness of having to tell Luke that his dad had been killed by Kenobi's own apprentice.

Yes old Ben's look of concern was originally just a result of the heaviness of having to tell Luke that his dad had been killed by Kenobi's own apprentice.

Yeah this was established long ago....the hesitation was just coincidence later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Darth Vader in German literally means Dark Father. Planned.
398452262318b15f16072f5f98f06fa3.png

4d24f685752a239fd3f05abe32e5a2e7.jpg

I learned everything I know about Darth Vader from Pitch Perfect.

Seriously, never a dull moment on this forum. That's what I love about this place. :lol

You click on a thread and go back a few pages to see what was being discussed, and you never know what topics you'll find that were being discussed. In this case, if Vader was planned all along to be Luke's father and the origins and translation of the handle "Darth Vader". :lol

:lecture Technically, vader means father in dutch not german but close enough i guess.

Back