Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! That set up sick! I so need that wired cloak! Does anyone know where to get one and where was this pic taken? Since Budget Stark posted it,I'm going to assume it's on display somewhere in HK,

ebayer osk_sixthscale has a wired jedi cloak. I don't know whether it's this one or not

Are the robes hemmed at the bottom? I honestly haven't taken mine out of the box. I presume that if they are, it'd be easy enough to feed a wire in there.

Are the robes hemmed at the bottom? I honestly haven't taken mine out of the box. I presume that if they are, it'd be easy enough to feed a wire in there.

It is hemmed. What is the wire called that I would be looking for?

edit: I'm guessing it's craft wire but I'm not sure what gauge I should get?

Will any of you guys be treating the leather on Anakins outfit amd if so how often/what do you use? I have been giving thought to treating the leather on my figures to help add to the longevity.

"...hate leads to suffering."

HT-ROTS-ANAKIN-055.jpg

Still really digging this figure.

Will any of you guys be treating the leather on Anakins outfit amd if so how often/what do you use? I have been giving thought to treating the leather on my figures to help add to the longevity.

AFAIK its pleather not leather. Or some sort of mix. I have some pleather ?lotion? from amazon but I haven?t tried it yet so I can?t say for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Pretty sure it sold within a few days. I was eyeing that in his sale thread, but it sold quick.

Oh, ok thanks lol. Maybe I'll just buy a sith Anakin. Hope spooktacular will put it on sale. I was watching a regular Anakin on ebay $238 shipped but waited too long.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I've got deluxe obi on flexpay. I want a representation of Anakin. Did you end up getting a Anakin?

I have the normal Anakin, plus a spare headsculpt and two dark side headsculpts. I have kept my eyes open for a good deal on the dark side version. Although it occurs to me now that if I sold this spare sculpts for $100 apiece, I could just order the DS one from Sideshow...

Back