Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Sculpt looks to be on point.

I really like the stern, determined expression they went with for him, as it's very Vader-esque from the latter part of the film when he was Vader, and I plan on posing him based on that.

Facial expression with the hood up will look really good. Nice sculpt. Don't think I'll be picking this up. Sticking to OT/RO Imperials.

First day PO! I think it would be cool to line him up with a few troopers in the back and create that Jedi Temple march scene :yess:

vadertemple.jpg

I really want this, but it'll have to wait till I move. I don't think the demand will be so great that I can't pick him up later anyway. And while I already have my prequel display, he would look cool on his own, honestly.

If only I could collect these as easily as I used to collect the Hasbro stuff. :lol

Damn tho. I don't know. This looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, that's how they suck you in.

We know you all detest the prequels, but this figure is so gorgeous, one of the better SW figures in general as far as likeness, that you won't be able to resist it. :lol

What irony. Possibly one of the best SW figures HT has produced from probably the most hated trilogy.

Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

See, that's how they suck you in.

We know you all detest the prequels, but this figure is so gorgeous, one of the better SW figures in general as far as likeness, that you won't be able to resist it. :lol

What irony. Possibly one of the best SW figures HT has produced from probably the most hated trilogy.

True haha.

I mean I did like Revenge of the Sith the most of all the prequels and I guess Anakin in the Clone Wars tv series was badass. To be honest....this is more impressive to me than Tarkin. I think it is one or the other for me.

True haha.

I mean I did like Revenge of the Sith the most of all the prequels and I guess Anakin in the Clone Wars tv series was badass. To be honest....this is more impressive to me than Tarkin. I think it is one or the other for me.

I would agree.

I didn't so much like TPM nor AotC (only parts of), but I actually did enjoy RotS. So that helps in actually wanting this as opposed to getting it just because it's Anakin Skywalker. It's from a SW film I actually do like.

............I waffle between ROTS and Empire as my favorite Star Wars film so this to me is a grail piece. So excited!

It does look really great but i would have to have Kenobi to go with him. Loved Mcgregor in that roll.

Oh expect an (possibly) event exclusive anakin with sith eyes in a couple of months.

Or a sith eyed Anakin in a 2pack with episode 3 Kenobi!:panic: Crazier things have happened.

I wonder if this sculpt could potentially benefit even more from rooted hair? I was doing a search on Google Images and came across this:

anakin02.jpg

And it looks really good to me.

Back