Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just shipped. Looking forward to Luke before he became a whiny little ****** milking space cows! šŸ˜

Mine just shipped. Looking forward to Luke before he became a whiny little ****** milking space cows! [emoji16]

dd7e7c89f9ee45124393b8870402a844.png

#METOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True story.

He was 19 years old in ANH...expect him to be somewhat immature. Donā€™t expect it from 60 year old man. But he was never as bad as Anakin in the AOTC.....ā€he is hold me back!!!ā€ ā€œYouā€™ll see...I will be the most powerful Jedi ever!!ā€...cringe.

Last edited:
He was 17 years old in ANH...expect him to be somewhat immature. Donā€™t expect it from 60 year old man. But he was never as bad as Anakin in the AOTC.....ā€he is hold me back!!!ā€ ā€œYouā€™ll see...I will be the most powerful Jedi ever!!ā€...cringe.

Luke was 19. ANH took place 19 years after EPIII in which we see him born... :wink1:

Replaced 17 with 19....point still stands...lol

:lol .... Whiny 19 year old's... Like Father, like son (both Luke (ANH) and Anakin (AOTC) were 19). Although they're grandson Kylo (29 in TFA) has some serious mental issues still being whiny at 29!!!!!

Kylo and those damn spoiled Millenials who grow up feeling entilted... :monkey3

:lol .... Whiny 19 year old's... Like Father, like son (both Luke (ANH) and Anakin (AOTC) were 19). Although they're grandson Kylo (29 in TFA) has some serious mental issues still being whiny at 29!!!!!

Kylo and those damn spoiled Millenials who grow up feeling entilted... :monkey3

Starting to see more and more how Rey was able to show him how soft he really is. :lol

Kylo likely grew up in an environment where if he started getting his ass kicked, someone was there to save him, whereas Rey had to learn how to fend for and defend herself from a young age in an uncontrolled environment. Nobody was going to save her if she got her ass kicked.

:monkey3

Starting to see more and more how Rey was able to show him how soft he really is. :lol

Kylo likely grew up in an environment where if he started getting his ass kicked, someone was there to save him, whereas Rey had to learn how to fend for and defend herself from a young age in an uncontrolled environment. Nobody was going to save her if she got her ass kicked.

:monkey3

I do like Kylo. I think they make him like a cartoon character sometimes with the tantrums in TFA...but he is a lot like Anakin. Very unbalanced and not in control of his emotions. I wonder if this is how Anakin would of been had he not had the burden of thinking he killed Padme in his anger and not been defeated so badly by Obi-wan.

Kylo is like two different guys...half of TFA he is powerful and sure of himself...like his power is off the charts doing stuff we never seen..freezing laser blasts and Rey with the force. By end he comes off weak and whining.

In the TLJ....he doesnā€™t use any of his force abilities to fight the Guards. He could of force froze those dudes and cut them in half. He even got put in head lock by one of them. Itā€™s like they nerfed his power. Feel like he has been mishandled a bit.

Last edited:
Glad everybody likes their Jedi Lukes..itā€™s so much better in person ..keep the pics coming :wave

ā€œ Point it at the Deck! ā€œ

Last edited:
Nice collection..jealous :lol

So does the fat suit bother you in hand

Thanks! :duff

Nah, it doesnā€™t actually. Itā€™s a bit puffy around the midsection I think, but the upper torso and legs arenā€™t really that bad. If you put the tunic on and futz it a bit, it kind of hides the slightly puffy midsection.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of a saber gasping gloved hand. I initially put the LED arm on because I had the DSII look, but I despise how all you can do is rotate the hand because of the electronics. Decided to go with the tunic, so I swapped back in the regular arm. Even if I go back to the DSII look, Iā€™ll just find a spare gloved hand or something.

That's awesome! I hope you get the baby Luke that Obi Wan comes with too [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Plans to get Obi-Wan, but no plans to get baby Luke. :lol

However, I do have TLJ Luke on PO.

Nah, it doesnā€™t actually. Itā€™s a bit puffy around the midsection I think, but the upper torso and legs arenā€™t really that bad. If you put the tunic on and futz it a bit, it kind of hides the slightly puffy midsection.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of a saber gasping gloved hand. I initially put the LED arm on because I had the DSII look, but I despise how all you can do is rotate the hand because of the electronics. Decided to go with the tunic, so I swapped back in the regular arm. Even if I go back to the DSII look, Iā€™ll just find a spare gloved hand or something.

:exactly: I understand the electronics involved but yeah It annoys me the gloved saber hand canā€™t pivot :lecture

The medicom hand definitely comes in handy

As far as saber grasping glove hand...I saw someone earlier talk about painting one of the hands black. Not a half bad idea.

Back