Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys taking out that white piece of sticky tissue-esque paper from around the neck, or is it meant to be there to prevent staining? I recall Jyn had it as well, but I left it in because it isn’t visible on mine.

Did some minor upgrades. Home run by Hot Toys. Definitely need another one. :exactly:

42896275272_4c9b2af592_c.jpg
42226781884_0fcccdd1b4_c.jpg

42896276862_464f6d2bab_c.jpg

Are you guys taking out that white piece of sticky tissue-esque paper from around the neck, or is it meant to be there to prevent staining? I recall Jyn had it as well, but I left it in because it isn’t visible on mine.

I left mine on did not want to take any chances with the staining issues.

Haven't heard a thing from TW, and they bill upon "Imminent Arrival" which is usually a few weeks early.

Looks like a split or V2 for me. :dunno

BTW, great pics ShortRound!

the cloak is one of those changes I noticed right off the bat and it`s the custom outfit. and of course the display stand is the other. I think the HT outfit looks just as good and less expensive as that custom outfit. the robe is better on the custom though.

Thanks guys.:wave

I added the YunSil custom tunic, robe, and lightsaber. :) My second Luke will have the YunSil shirt. Much better tailored. But the HT outfit is still really nice.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a bit much. But at the time the custom outfit was made, HT hadn't even announced their figure. So it was a must for me....at the time. :lol HT made a perfectly good outfit.

Back