Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice custom but wrong thread guys..there is a Crait Luke thread for this

Now for some dueling

Last edited:
I hope to recieve Jedi Luke in July...the wait :impatient:...gonna pose him fighting with Boba ROTJ in my Detolf

I think it's absoulte ok to see Luke with Vader.
Because I'm definitely gonna pose my Luke that way, too (and with the emperor later).

Does anyone who already has Luke also have RoTJ Boba? I haven't seen anyone pose them together in any pics or reviews, I'm dying to see this setup as this is what I am envisioning I will do. If anyone could post them I would be very appreciative!

Now I just need to source an extra EE-3 to slice in half.

Does anyone who already has Luke also have RoTJ Boba? I haven't seen anyone pose them together in any pics or reviews, I'm dying to see this setup as this is what I am envisioning I will do. If anyone could post them I would be very appreciative!

Wish I could help ya ..but no, missed out on Boba, had to pick and choose what I get for HT ..you understand, budget, life, etc :slap

Bills ruined my happiness of collecting :lol

It’s true what they say enjoy being a kid..life is simple back then :wink1:

asking dad for money back then for ice cream you get a long story about making money by the time the story was done so was the ice cream truck as you missed it from the long story. :mad:

im going to do that when I have Jedi Luke in hand on July

Back