Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got notification Popcultcha is expecting their stock 30 June. :yess:

That's good - hopefully that means Sideshow should start shipping June 15-20th.

How's the neck staining (post deanknight vid) hanging in for those who removed the collar?

I think that turned out to be lint from the inner collar. Neck staining doesn't come off with a q-tip/cotton bud.

I understand the electronics considerations, but I hate the right hand on bottom look with the gloved hand.

maxresdefault.jpg

I ****ing hate that movie.

Nobody will notice his beard color changed, where he got the lightsaber and everyone will be blown away!

Cannot wait for the real Luke to show up hopefully by the start of July! :fireworks:flag:lightsabe

Not to stir up any huge debate, but I think that what Lucas did with Anakin in the prequels, is worse than what Disney did with Luke in TLJ. Turned arguably the greatest cinematic villain into a chump....

Totally agree!!! I hate TLJ. I hope they fire Kathleen Kennedy especially after the solo bomb. #makestarwarsgreatagain
Not to stir up any huge debate, but I think that what Lucas did with Anakin in the prequels, is worse than what Disney did with Luke in TLJ. Turned arguably the greatest cinematic villain into a chump....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Let's face it, Star Wars movies have sucked since the Special Editions.

I wish I could have this figure in hand right now but I can’t see myself paying the inflated Ebay prices. I should just order another one from Sideshow and get it over with.
f549b3b4faede89ee22955a174154216.jpg

Meanwhile Hot Toys rushes to make another batch of Anakin to satisfy demand...and while the TLJ hobbit Luke lies in idle. :p

Meanwhile Hot Toys rushes to make another batch of Anakin to satisfy demand...and while the TLJ hobbit Luke lies in idle. :p

Give it some time. Just like the prequels TLJ will grow on people. Especially when HT shows Crait Luke ;)

Shrug; The Last Jedi was the most interesting entry since Empire and I’d buy Crait Luke in a second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back