Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbly done. The likeness is very good and this is just great, And the price is not bad either. I just wish it was coming with a backdrop to set him up fighting vader. Nevertheless, It gets my stamp of approval.

PO'd once this hits BBTS! :yess:

Just need an ESB Vader, a Stormtrooper, and that'll be it for SW.

Oh my Lord!!! Finally the figure most of us have been waiting for!!

76359804.jpg

I'd use the $20 coupon on the figure. $229 even without a discount is already a great price for this figure, and I'd personally rather pay more for a figure than an accessory, which is essentially what the chair is. I'd rather basically get that for free.

That's what I was thinking. Plus if Emperor really comes with chair it will be expensive deluxe.

Does it really matter if you're gonna get both anyway?

:lol No, I guess it doesn't.

Too many Luke's: ANH, Red Five, Rogue Group, Storm Trooper Disguise, Ep VII and now RoTJ.....he isn't even my favorite character or my favorite version ...... damn you Lucas 😀

Hmmm.. Not sure what to do. I have $151 in Rp's, but want to save them for either a figure I want but wouldn't normally buy (if that makes sense), or wait till I have enough to get a figure for free which always feels great.

SO do I preorder at SS & get another $11 in rewards but then get a$$ raped with S&H at like $22, or order form BBTS with no NRD and only $4 flat rate S&H which basically is a better deal even without the rewards.... What to do???

Back