Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used my $20 code on this one! Awesome, just wish it was coming sooner.

$230 is a great price... and continues to illustrate how over-priced the barebones Sideshow releases are.

I'm not getting this...but what I do like personally from the production photos is that the Emperor seems to come with his chair. Let's hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion this is a great release.

- the sculpt is great. It is the best Mark Hammill likeness I have seen, even if it has a touch of --- young Travolta? in it.
- it comes full of accessories. You can always ask for more but, come on: cuffs, wounded hand, Jabba's palace blaster, light up saber... 3 possible looks even for the base.
- great possability with this figure, and the face expression is fitting for many different ones
- even the price sounds reasonable for a release like this.

I have my custom, looking at me very, very sad now lol.

I will have to think about what I do now.

Torn between using $200 worth of points on this, or just the $20 coupon and saving points for Emperor/Throne chair....?

I'd use the $20 coupon on the figure. $229 even without a discount is already a great price for this figure, and I'd personally rather pay more for a figure than an accessory, which is essentially what the chair is. I'd rather basically get that for free.

Placed my order just an outstanding figure will be figure of the year for me next year. Been waiting a long time for this.

I'm just happy it comes with the Jedi Robe! Was worried they would include everything but that.

Back