Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics!

And yeah, he actually doesn’t require much futzing. The only futzing I did with mine were the tabbards on the Jedi tunic based on how they draped in screen shots.

I am loving my Jedi Luke though the sculpt isn't perfect. I may replace it with the Inigou V2 if I can find a good painter for it.

It is the sideshow Hoth Luke sculpt. I use the same one on my Bespin Luke.

ed2b5f91efd33f3c1422495983373da2.jpg

b3cfaf3aead300d80b2f6f34946c5327.jpg

Very nice! Just missing TFA Luke for an “evolution of Luke” shot.

and a snowspeeder Luke!

Agreed. I missed out on Snowspeeder waiting for reward points to clear.

Not sure about TFA Luke. I like the look of it but the Headsculpt is lacking IMO. Plus he didn’t do much in that outfit and the fact that it’s the “toss the saber” outfit is hard to justify it purchase.

Agreed. I missed out on Snowspeeder waiting for reward points to clear.

Not sure about TFA Luke. I like the look of it but the Headsculpt is lacking IMO. Plus he didn’t do much in that outfit and the fact that it’s the “toss the saber” outfit is hard to justify it purchase.

Agreed about the headsculpt, though the new TLJ Ahch-To Luke headsculpt looks amazing so far.

Well folks, I sold my Farmboy Luke and Stormy Luke after getting Jedi Luke. They just all feel insignificant next to him.

It's really a great figure. I still need to futz with the outfit, but it looks fine right out of the box. My Lukes..

View attachment 422069

Man, those other Luke sculpts just don't even come close to the ROTJ one. I'm crossing my fingers that HT will make their own X-Wing Luke someday so we can get a new and improved ANH sculpt.

I planted mine on a parted out DX07 oval base. I’d only use the stock base for a DSII display, because then it’d be a dio base. Otherwise, I’m not feeling those cardboard interchangeable graphic display base cards that HT includes with figures now.

Sort of a front view of his pose in the “Easy, Chewie” scene:

View attachment 421615

Two generations of Jedi:

View attachment 421621
View attachment 421622
View attachment 421623
View attachment 421624

Whoa, Luke is super short compare to Anakin.

Man, those other Luke sculpts just don't even come close to the ROTJ one. I'm crossing my fingers that HT will make their own X-Wing Luke someday so we can get a new and improved ANH sculpt.

Agreed. I would need at least "2" spares sculpts: One to update the Tatooine Luke and the other to update the SS X-Wing Luke.

Back