Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All! Just a quick question about the figure. If it was discussed I missed it, but....
Shouldn't the color of the fabric on the reverse side of Luke's shirt be gray, so that it shows gray when you have the edge flipped over (like in the final scenes of Jedi)?
I always thought the color of the flap was gray, not white. Anyone else notice this? Is there a easy fix or solution?

Finally cracking mine open tonight. Any issues with robe or collar staining that I should brace myself for?

Finally cracking mine open tonight. Any issues with robe or collar staining that I should brace myself for?

Neither of my two had any issues, what I did though is just slide the protective wrap down a bit so its still on there but just below the collar, peace of mind and protection just in case. and the one with the cload on I just made sure the cloak rests on his fore arms to prevent the hands from staining as well

Pretty sure I posted pics of mine a few pages back and certainly in the Bespin dx thread. Dremel works. I'm going to do the clean version soon too

Yeah that's something I'm hoping to do too. And if I can't get my hands on another ROTJ head, I'll just make a copy of it myself like I did for my Yavin Luke custom.

AH YEAH!

In Transit: On Time
Out for Delivery
Delivered
Scheduled Delivery:

Tuesday, 07/24/2018 , By End of Day

Last Location:

Lenexa, KS, United States, Friday, 07/20/2018

Notify me with Updates
Change Delivery
What time will your package be delivered to your home? Get FREE estimated Delivery Windows on most UPS packages.

Pretty sure I posted pics of mine a few pages back and certainly in the Bespin dx thread. Dremel works. I'm going to do the clean version soon too

I don’t think I’m that talented to do all that. I look forward to seeing your pics of the clean version. Are additional mods required to get the ROTJ neck on the dx7 body?

Bit of a random question, but maybe somebody here might have some experience:
I'm going to LA at the end of August on business, and am planning to pick up Luke at Frank & Sons. Do you think he would be available there if he's already sold out online by then?

This figure has one of the best likenesses on my shelf. It's up there with MKXLVI's unhelemted sculpt. The only sculpt I have that is undeniably superior is BD RoboCop, which in my opinion is the best likeness HT has ever produced.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Yep! So much better than I was expecting. And on a Hamill sculpt no less! Easily the best production Luke we’ve ever gotten. There are still some folks on the SSC Deluxe thread thinking Sideshow’s effort will be superior, and while we’ll have to see what the final SSC product looks like, I think those
Folks haven’t seen the HT figure in hand. I was a skeptic. Now I’m a believer!

Mine arrives tomorrow, carved out an evening with a few drinks, SW in the man cave plasma, cleaning and organizing the collection...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Great pose! Love the use of the saber blade

Thanks, bud! I was bent on using that the second I saw he came with it. It looks so dynamic and really spices up a shelf.

So - I'm going to make a prediction. I think when we see an Endor Leia, one of three things will happen instead of just an Endor Luke release:

HT will release an Endor accessory pack, provided stock levels for this Luke prove it is still available. They could have increased production to account for this.

HT will do a deluxe Leia with these very accessories for Luke.

HT will release an Endor Luke and the accessory set alongside it so they can nab an extra buck out of original buyers as well as capturing the new market.

Had an email to say a few replacement parts for my defective bits have been sent out. Can't say fairer than that.

Luke returns home ...
294af9eb0973fbc754d5cb3127f6ea92.jpg

Back