Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2018-07-19-09-36-59.jpg

The "current" page for him on sideshow/HT website

Thanks for the kind offer but I’ll hold off for now. I can’t imagine Disney missing an opportunity to resell the OT to us yet again, it’s surely only a matter of time...

I think there are quite a few barriers in place for this to happen. For one, from what I've read, Fox has the permanent distribution rights to A New Hope (although Disney buying up Fox will probably negate that one).

Second, I know I've read that the original negatives for the OT now only exist in the altered, special edition, form.

Last, Kennedy has specifically said she won't touch the unaltered trilogy, since they "belong to [Lucas]."

So, watching thw SSC live feed Susan pointed out that iron man is getting an accessory pack. So It's possible that we may get an accessory pack for Luke! Eventually.

I want to say in one of the Vader threads someone had painted their lightsaber blade so it had more of a vivid color when it’s not lit. Anybody know if there’s anything more to that other than a li’l spray paint? The blade looks a little pale when not lit, and I don’t plan on using the light up feature much, if ever.

Darth Fok, How did you get the tunic to look so long? Looks great and just right in your pics.

So, watching thw SSC live feed Susan pointed out that iron man is getting an accessory pack. So It's possible that we may get an accessory pack for Luke! Eventually.

Yeah, I saw that too. I guess with the iron Man pack, and the Luke directions mentioning compatibility with future accessories...it's at least plauseable.

What would the accessories for RotJ Luke be?

- extra hands
- Sail Barge battle hair
- Endor poncho
- Endor helmet
- Throne Room battle agony headsculpt
- Force Lightning

???

you know, more and more im starting to think it is an accessory pack

From a production stand point, it would have made the most sense to run all these figures together, if they were doing a whole endor figure, cause they would save a ton of money and time on the production line, thats why I was pretty sure endor Luke would have been a perfect SDCC Ex. But now that the fig is out I cant see them making us wait a whole year more to get basically the same figure again, and accessory pack makes the most sense now, but it would be a very unique release because of that Headsculpt... so thats my only headscratcher now. could also be a two pack with Leia, that makes a lot of sense too actually, but that would screw a lot of us over who just want hands

edit: really though, I just want more hands, id forgo everything else just to get some extra hands

Back