Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final contribution from me and then I’ll let you guys get on with whatever mods (or none) that you choose to do to your figures!

Five different looks for Jedi Luke; all have had the entire upper-body fat suit removed. Happy and done with him now:

CF7EFF44-7244-4144-834A-113C99B8216E.jpg
EE0D95F7-CDDF-43E9-BDF7-46A739098BB3.jpg
E291529B-A51E-47EB-8844-89D89C94DE0D.jpg
299BB4A0-1199-4056-B998-EDE609ECFF1D.jpg
861C6448-236A-4361-BA68-98D6707A57CC.jpg

I'm surprised that no one picked up yet that the red and green arrows on the saber are reversed. Such a small thing, lol, but def a mistake

Not like I’m going to keep taking pics of the hilt , let alone the handle..i’m Fine

Not like I’m going to keep taking pics of the hilt , let alone the handle..i’m Fine

Ok. I wasn't really implying it was going to mess anyone up, just one of those QC things that was too small to get caught. I found it amusing.

Final contribution from me and then I’ll let you guys get on with whatever mods (or none) that you choose to do to your figures!

Five different looks for Jedi Luke; all have had the entire upper-body fat suit removed. Happy and done with him now:

He looks so much better!!

So all you did was remove the fat suit? If that’s the case I’ll definitely be doing this as well... as long as the top is easily removeable anyway. Honestly after seeing your pics I don’t get why they felt they needed to include it. They had a perfect figure without.

He looks so much better!!

So all you did was remove the fat suit? If that’s the case I’ll definitely be doing this as well... as long as the top is easily removeable anyway. Honestly after seeing your pics I don’t get why they felt they needed to include it. They had a perfect figure without.

He left the bottom half of the fatsuit on ..don’t forget :lecture

Could be worse..right? Think about it that way :lol

Oh my gosh, for sure! The only reason it stuck out to me is because I have 3 replica ROTJ Hero hilts, so I know way too much about the saber!

But overall, the figure and the saber...they knocked it out of the park to me. Def my favorite release.

Hold on modders

Frenchie might be on to something with the stock look

Looks great here..and notice what I said about having the top of the tunic rest flush against the shoulders

Don’t hate me TM but with this version

Does anyone see the shoulders look too flat now and the arms a little too long

:dunno

what -- so I have to carve up the fatsuit now to make it look right?

Timemeddler's OCD is so strong (I mean that in a good way) that I'm lost now on which is the solution.

Just stick with stock, mate. You seem to have convinced yourself that’s the way to go, which is A-OK with me :wink1:

All will be answered once I physically see him in person..trust me I’m pondering all the modd options :wave

Did you leave the duct tape on the bottom half of the fatsuit ..curious if I still have to this

Please some action poses..is that too much to ask :pray:

Hold on modders

Frenchie might be on to something with the stock look

Looks great here..and notice what I said about having the top of the tunic rest flush against the shoulders

Honestly he looks too bulky to me. After seeing timemeddler’s I can’t go back.

Back