Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly he looks too bulky to me. After seeing timemeddler’s I can’t go back.

Well at least it’s an easy modd, and we can always put the top half back on if we change are minds, if we just cut the top from the bottom. Thank god the suit was an easy two piece removal :lecture

All will be answered once I physically see him in person..trust me I’m pondering all the modd options :wave

Did you leave the duct tape on the bottom half of the fatsuit ..curious if I still have to this

Please some action poses..is that too much to ask :pray:

Entirely your choice.

Saw it..this guy obviously copied Timcent.. auction. who is ever going to believe this Ebayer

Sheesh, what a moron..at least take the photo with Timcent’s logo off of it :lecture
I already reported this s*** to ebay already I wont stand for it and even emailed timcent88 about it already as well. I figured the bin price should have rose a red flag along with the copied auction that`s not even there`s.

He looks so much better!!

So all you did was remove the fat suit? If that’s the case I’ll definitely be doing this as well... as long as the top is easily removeable anyway. Honestly after seeing your pics I don’t get why they felt they needed to include it. They had a perfect figure without.

I suggest going back a few pages and read this from the start.

This version still looks best to me.

E291529B-A51E-47EB-8844-89D89C94DE0D.jpg

I already reported this s*** to ebay already I wont stand for it and even emailed timcent88 about it already as well. I figured the bin price should have rose a red flag along with the copied auction that`s not even there`s.

Same just emailed Timcent..he knows me

He looks so much better!!

So all you did was remove the fat suit? If that’s the case I’ll definitely be doing this as well... as long as the top is easily removeable anyway. Honestly after seeing your pics I don’t get why they felt they needed to include it. They had a perfect figure without.

I completely agree about the padding being unnecessary in the first place. Some tried to explain/excuse it, but none of that made any sense to me. It's just what HT does with OT Luke figures. Why? Who knows.

Fantastic looking mod, Timemeddler. Can't wait to do the same thing with mine.

And Hamill did look really damn skinny in the movie so that seems pretty accurate to me.

Yep. The last few days with several reactions to the stock figure being "perfect" or essentially having nothing wrong with the proportions had me feeling like the 1/6 scale figures version of the "Laurel or Yanny" audio clip thing. I couldn't understand how the boxiness and "girth" of the torso seemed anything but wrong to anyone who could just compare photos of the stock HT to images of the actual ROTJ Luke/Hamill.

Honestly he looks too bulky to me. After seeing timemeddler’s I can’t go back.

Also agree completely with this.

Thanks again, Timemeddler, for restoring hope for this figure (at least for me, anyway).

I'm surprised that no one picked up yet that the red and green arrows on the saber are reversed. Such a small thing, lol, but def a mistake

Well after they got Luke's ANH saber wrong this does not really surprise me.

Wait -- I thought he chopped it all up and taped it all over the place. I don't want to do that myself. cutting the pants off and tossing the top fatsuit is OK though.

Chopped yes but in parts according to his pics

Help me out here TM

Chopped yes but in parts according to his pics

Help me out here TM

As you can see from the photo, in order to remove the “pants” section from the fat suit, you have to cut it very low down, as the fat “belly” portion extends down almost to the crotch. Otherwise you’d still be left with a fat waist, if you leave a section of the belly area attached to the fat pants. So, what’s left is barely enough to cover his bell-end & bum, so I simply taped them to the body with that duct tape to make sure they stayed up and stayed flush to the body, before pulling on the actual pants. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO!!! :gah:

As you can see from the photo, in order to remove the “pants” section from the fat suit, you have to cut it very low down, as the fat “belly” portion extends down almost to the crotch. Otherwise you’d still be left with a fat waist, if you leave a section of the belly area attached to the fat pants. So, what’s left is barely enough to cover his bell-end & bum, so I simply taped them to the body with that duct tape to make sure they stayed up and stayed flush to the body, before pulling on the actual pants. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO!!! :gah:

Hey , I was just answering Wor Gar’s misunderstanding..this isn’t me rubbing it in about your modd . I was just trying to help :horror

Last edited:
Back