1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter Quill in action.

1B253426-A21E-40F3-A642-311120138383.jpeg

Really? Still no one believes the Oxy method? I used it on my Hawkeye's armpit.

I'm giving TonTon's scarf method a go first. Then after a few months if it doesn't help, I'll move to Plan B which is Oxy.

If that doesn't work, Plan C is what Futurion is doing :lol

Again I'm not sure I should reccie this, since it says explicitly 'avoid painted areas'. But if you want to avoid the crap shoot of chemicals designed for human skin vs formulated for plastic (punning on the Oxy method) there's a company that makes a product called 'RemoveZit' explicitly for stain removal on plastics

Never tried it on a Hot Toys, but... It's designed for plastics. If I don't get a positive response from the shop I got my Starlord from (they're waiting on their supplier... Who I assume is Sideshow), I may cautiously give it a go.

Got him in. The stains are fairly bad on mine but they are easily hidden.

Still think he is amazing.
20fad08587953daa3af4c8f0fe8c8c4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Excellent pose, kazar. Have mine displayed with the short jacket, but that pic definitely makes a compelling case for switching to the coat.

New IW Star-Lord...?

I think I see rocket boots... am I crazy?

I think Star-Lord will get an IW version like Rocket.

Star-Lord is very popular and looks to have a significant role in IW.

With Gamora and Drax getting pushed to IW, it would make sense to have all the Guardians available under one line.

Plus his undershirt is very different in IW. So he’ll probably just come with the short jacket, new shirt, and possibly rocket boots.

Back