1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope that's just the way the coat is. Once I got it on I liked the look of it well enough, but for me the figure clearly looks best with the jacket on instead. And it'll probably be a while before I decide to switch back again.

Just opened up my Star Lord for the first time and he has the stains on the back of the neck right below the "hairline" and some along the one side, with none on the other. I thought I was going to get lucky as I was removing the short jacket, but nope.

I got the deluxe for the long coat, and quite frankly I hate how tight it fits - I can't get the shirt sleeves to stay down, and when I get it on, it's so tight I feel like any posing will cause it to tear. Am I doing it wrong or something?

I found the blue top sleeves were difficult to get down into place under the coat. I twisted the arms back and forth a bit it got things in position a bit better. With the sleeves of the blue top bunched up under the coat sleeves it will be a tight fit. If that can be fixed it may be better.

I think I have some good news for deluxe owners. I had some very minor staining on my neck (one hickey, so it wasn't really worth reporting here) and after using the scarf and long coat for a few weeks it seems to have been removed by the scarf, as I'm not seeing the spot anymore. Maybe try that set up for a few weeks or month and see if that does anything.

I think I have some good news for deluxe owners. I had some very minor staining on my neck (one hickey, so it wasn't really worth reporting here) and after using the scarf and long coat for a few weeks it seems to have been removed by the scarf, as I'm not seeing the spot anymore. Maybe try that set up for a few weeks or month and see if that does anything.

I was wondering actually why they included the scarf actually. Now we know ! :lol

They could have included it in the instructions !!

Thanks TonTon I'll try anything at this point !

I was wondering actually why they included the scarf actually. Now we know ! :lol

They could have included it in the instructions !!

Thanks TonTon I'll try anything at this point !

Full disclosure, Star-Lord is on display close to our bathroom door -- not sure if the moisture from the shower could have contributed at all, but definitely worth a try either way. The short jacket is what caused the staining so if it can transfer from the jacket to the neck I guess there's not reason it couldn't transfer back to the scarf.

Full disclosure, Star-Lord is on display close to our bathroom door -- not sure if the moisture from the shower could have contributed at all, but definitely worth a try either way. The short jacket is what caused the staining so if it can transfer from the jacket to the neck I guess there's not reason it couldn't transfer back to the scarf.

That's what I was thinking. The scarf is essentially acting like a sponge I guess.

If that doesn't work he's going in the bathroom for a steaming !!

If you don't think about the stains (in my case), it's a superb figure.

sl2a.jpg
sl4a.jpg

Back