1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Figure

A figure of Kurt Russell as Ego to go with Peter would make me so happy. Which means in HT terms it won't happen.

I'm a teeny bit surprised the deluxe is still available and not waitlisted.

not surprising as it's still available for preorder for cheaper than SS at other shops...

Ah ****. I preordered the regular version but I'm having second thoughts... I might email sideshow and ask to switch to the deluxe ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost pulled the trigger on the original Star Lord multiple times at $300+. Really glad I waited now. This new sculpt is a big improvement.

Last edited:

the Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 2 has been leaked early:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have this on order with BBTS but will decided if i will keep it after the in hand photos show up next year. I have version 1 and im only really interested in this one for the activating helmet look. The HS is great and looks just like Pratt but i think the 1st looks more like Starlord (yeah i know that doesnt make any sense). I just love the smirk on the 1st.

gonna need that cassette to go with the first one :pray:

Even though I don't have any working tape decks anywhere in the house (I think!) I would have loved the soundtrack actually on cassette. I know people have made them. Making it authentic to the tapes and cases of that era would be a bit harder though..

Even though I don't have any working tape decks anywhere in the house (I think!) I would have loved the soundtrack actually on cassette. I know people have made them. Making it authentic to the tapes and cases of that era would be a bit harder though..

I have the soundtrack on cassette (and vinyl). I have them displayed with my figures.

Yea at first I thought my only chance was the one that came out for RSD, but someone in the thread for the first figure shared the link that Disney was selling them through their music site (still available too). Can't imagine them not doing it for Volume 2.
https://disneymusic.shop.musictoday...axy-awesome-mix-vol-1-cassette?cp=81712_82045

At least I have the CD and Vinyl..

I guess some alien ate his soul in the new movie judging by the direction they decided to go with this sculpt...

Back