1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very quick, ugly pic in low light I took to illustrate how shripmy he makes Bale Bats look. Stand contributes to this a little, but damn. Bale looks like Robin playing dress up.
d3a470691240cc4abafe6b4ba067b6e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Got mine ordered now from Timcent, no idea when it will arrive, but very interested to see it in hand compared to BvS. And sentiments are still the same as some other posters who think the same, the cape looks crappy and cheap, I'll see how it is futzed, though, otherwise I'm really thinking of getting a Jaxon cape.

Edit: Is the picture above a Hot Toys Batman Begins? One of the reasons I'm getting rid of my Marvel figures is because their DC lines seem to be bulked up and great proportions, and next to the Marvel stuff they all look like thin versions with all the same body builds.

What a beast!!!
He is bigger than my other 1/6!
de56b5a38214ba61c0f52e1bae913117.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

His shoulders are the size of 1/6 scale bowling balls. That body has to be the biggest body I've used for any figure. Surpassing the Arnold muscle bodies.

oh how I wish sideshow would bring back gi joe
Honestly, the way things were going toward the end with figures like Destro, I'm not too upset about the end of the line. I'm glad they gave us figures at all, and certainly they gave us enough of a starting point where we could put together nicer, cartoon or toy-accurate figures. But the quality wasn't always great, and the creative decisions were really dubious at times.

If the body size difference is that much, it really gives me hope of Hot Toys getting the body proportions right off the bat (huehuehue) for the JL version of Batman!

My Trinity & some shots of Batman.

I feel that this one has much better shelf presence than the BvS. I just wish the color on mine was lighter. My BvS is a much lighter shade of gray.

ht_trilogy__2017_10_15-2.jpg

ht_trilogy__2017_10_15-4.jpg

ht_trilogy__2017_10_15-6.jpg

ht_trilogy__2017_10_15-8.jpg

A couple pictures of the BvS for reference

HT_DC_Trinity__2017_09_01-1.jpg

ht_batman_ym_skywarp__2017_09_23-4.jpg

I just got my sideshow one in too and he's definitely darker than the one I got direct from hot toys in the first batch back in august

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, mine is about the same too. F me! I was hoping to see some noticeable differences for 240. I could have just bought a custom cape for BvS and saved myself 200. I'm still happy that I grabbed him. Now I just need to find myself a knightmare bat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah, mine is about the same too. F me! I was hoping to see some noticeable differences for 240. I could have just bought a custom cape for BvS and saved myself 200. I'm still happy that I grabbed him. Now I just need to find myself a knightmare bat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

My 1st suicide squad one is perfect, much lighter grey and completely different from the multiple bvs ones I had.
The one I just got today from sideshow is nowhere as noticeably different from the bvs version tho.

I doubt they made two different texture colors. Mine is also quite dark.

Can somebody post a picture of that lighter gray SS version? To me it's now more like yeti than a real thing.

Well that sucks knowing this new batch from SS isn't much different then the bvs batman, I guess canceling my order wasn't to bad a move cause I be pissedif it wasn't a bigger difference. Good luck to everybody who still waiting hope its more noticeable difference.

Back