1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, I never said anything about the body, I just don't like the cape, and I'd most likely buy a custom cape for it, my heart still beats the same :wink1:

*Hating on the cape in the beginning - and the cape is still crappy looking to me, no need to try to remind me and others of my opinion mate, it's all good. :)

But when I get it I'll be sure to let you know if I have a change of heart with the cape; so that you can proclaim it to everyone!

From what people say about the improvements of the body and suit I don't mind selling it and paying a tiny bit more for this version.

That's what I was thinking, and trying to get my hand on a BvS Base also for it, think this would be the best option! Plus I trust you as you have both of them!

I actually sold the BvS one now, couldn't justify having two almost identical figures.

I love how this version looks with Jaxon's cape. I do like the stock wired cape for flying poses with his arms at full stretch but for pretty much every other pose I think a custom cape is a must. Either non wired like I have or one the better wired capes.

Would you need the BvS base? I find those take up too much room anyway, prefer smaller plain stands.

This Bats is superior to the BvS version because of the screen accurate outfit color and amazing wired cape

Great figure, best Batman so far, but I wouldn't say the cape was amazing. Certainly in more neutral standing poses it's pretty stiff and awkward.

I'm excited to get this. Going to have to sell my bvs figure. The cape looks ok.. but I think the best cape I can get for him is unreal toys version and I'm not talking about the wired one I mean this one. BATMAN BVS (2111) ed1c SSR.jpg

I think what makes this a great Batman is that he is truly Dynamic. Buying a second one so I can have a Dynamic Duo... kidding!!!
He poses really well, the hands swap out without issue. The gear is good. And yes, the cape is superb. It can hang any way you really want it to, with a bit of patience....
Is it definitive? Well, the other iterations of the Bat are good. However, with the exception of Adam West Bats, none can be as well posed.

Just recieved my SS Batman from Timcent, and it arrived with the crotch fused together:IMG_3021.jpg

This is badly damaged. If you look above and below the fused spots you will see two dark spots. These dark spots are indicative of rotting rubber. This problem will only continue to spread.

MCas, the "rotting rubber" is not really clear in your photo, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.
I do sincerely doubt the rubber would already show signs of rotting though. It's only been weeks or possibly months since that was manufactured.
I'm not disputing that it's damaged though, as I understand defects happen during any manufacturing process. It's just not visible to me in your photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is badly damaged. If you look above and below the fused spots you will see two dark spots. These dark spots are indicative of rotting rubber. This problem will only continue to spread.

Maybe it is just the stitch seam on the indented pattern of the rubbery suit happens to be stretched out all together at the same time.

IMG_3014.jpg
MCas, the "rotting rubber" is not really clear in your photo, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.
I do sincerely doubt the rubber would already show signs of rotting though. It's only been weeks or possibly months since that was manufactured.
I'm not disputing that it's damaged though, as I understand defects happen during any manufacturing process. It's just not visible to me in your photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timcent is cool. I am going to send just the body back, and he is going to get a replacement. He will be paying for shipping both ways.

Timcent is cool. I am going to send just the body back, and he is going to get a replacement. He will be paying for shipping both ways.

I honestly can't see a problem. Those two little holes are probably about 1mm across? and they are on the seam where the material is sewn together.

Unless you pose your figures with their legs spread so you can continually stare at their crotches, I can't see why this is even an issue.

It's probably getting worse every time you open his legs to take another photo.

Seriously, just be grateful for what you have got.

Back