1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold BvS version in favor of this. I dig that cape. And also i like SS movie a lot (i know, i know, jesus how can i).

I want my 2 hrs back...
IMG_9531.JPG

If you're referring to your WL being canceled for this figure, nowhere close to be canceled yet. There's still the possibility of people who won't be able to pay for the figure for whatever reason when it actually reaches SSC's warehouse.
I got in early on this and ordered it, so i am fine for myself. No wait list for me. But i dont usually buy movie hot toys any more its usually video game related ones. So i dont frequent the more popular toy threads like this to see the protocol.

Its been so long that I forgot I actually got a POed this. WHen is this coming out again?

I'm wondering if there will be any altering to the suit (color, padding, etc) or if it will be 100% same as BvS

100% the same mold, just a different cape. I wouldn't mind a little less monstrous butt, but ... i will not peak behind the cape anymore and i'll be ok.

I would imagine hot toys improve the figure more. Why? Because if they do just use the same figure then it will have the same issues as before, so why not just use this opportunity to improve on it. It's out next year so they have time to add new adjustments to it. Or they will just leave it as is and that's it. In short it shouldn't matter as the figure will still be good. I'm still hoping they make a functional rubber cowl that you can turn the head, one day maybe.

I've bought a second Batman from BvS because I couldn't get a hold of this one. Might sell one of them off if I can get one of these one's - but I'm interested to see how the cape actually is. At the moment it seems more like a good portrayal of Batman with a Hot Toys comic book cape. The promo shots of the cape are something that his cape never looked like in the films he's in.

I would imagine hot toys improve the figure more. Why? Because if they do just use the same figure then it will have the same issues as before, so why not just use this opportunity to improve on it. It's out next year so they have time to add new adjustments to it.

I'd love to see some improvements too, but that doesn't always work out so well. They thought they were making improvements to Chewbacca, but that's up for debate... As good as the original figure is, I'd be happy if the only thing they changed was the pre-mentioned cape...

Back