1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suit is the same, but the cowl for that shot is different. The eye opening and sculpted eyebrow shape is different. If you compare it to the JL cowl it looks to be the same.

I don't think they would have used a new cowl for that if they had the bvs one available. Plus the JL cowl was still being worked on when the film was being finished. I grabbed the images that were from the film (only ones I can find) to what the JL one looks like. 0.jpgCoEyUUeUIAAZrda.jpgmaxresdefault (1).jpg I don't know if it's noticed cause these were the only images I found. There is a difference between both in the brow section.

Maybe that's called a body double. A stunt double perhaps. The suit is the same though.

But that's obviously Ben in the cowl. :lol

The cowl ain't the same. It looks more rounded off, like the JL cowl.

JL

3E9F4FA900000578-4348998-image-m-11_1490464553214.jpg

BvS

b276c298baa5795277b3f069d6a978c1.jpg

SS Deadshot close-up

The thickness of the hole for his mouth is the best giveaway that it's the JL cowl.

But that's obviously Ben in the cowl. :lol

The cowl ain't the same. It looks more rounded off, like the JL cowl.

JL

View attachment 337896

BvS

View attachment 337897

SS Deadshot close-up

The thickness of the hole for his mouth is the best giveaway that it's the JL cowl.
If that's the case they decided to use it in the one close up. While keeping the bvs cowl through out the whole scene. But regardless still an awesome moment in the film. I only wish they showed him capturing killer croc. That would have been cool.

If that's the case they decided to use it in the one close up. While keeping the bvs cowl through out the whole scene. But regardless still an awesome moment in the film. I only wish they showed him capturing killer croc. That would have been cool.

It coulda' been done with the rumored reshoots. And I really wanted to see Batman vs. Croc too! :monkey2

That one shot of him talking to Deadshot was apparently part of the reshoots that were happening during the filming of Justice League. I guess they used the JL cowl as a cameo, or it was on hand at the time and the BvS cowl was at another studio or something. I remember noticing right away that something seemed different about it in that particular shot.

I'm actually surprised that this one is taking so long to release… seems like there is not a ton
of new stuff with him, figured it would be out quick for Hot Toys to cash in on the hype of the BvS version.

I'm actually surprised that this one is taking so long to release… seems like there is not a ton
of new stuff with him, figured it would be out quick for Hot Toys to cash in on the hype of the BvS version.

No need to rush. He was sold out in a few hours after put on PO.

I'm saying it as someone who does not have the BvS version, lol :D

Figured I would get this one to have him, Joker and Harley from the same movie.

Good thinking. I sold mine BvS in favor of getting this because of better cape and my love for the movie (psst, i should not say this in public).

We still get the rifle with the bvs one, and I do like the stock cape. But yeah this one is better but I still think the wire cape won't look good unless he is in a dynamic pose

We still get the rifle with the bvs one, and I do like the stock cape. But yeah this one is better but I still think the wire cape won't look good unless he is in a dynamic pose

Stock cape on BvS looks bad in any pose so ... tough choice :D

Just got an email. My waitlist was cancelled on this guy. I managed to pic up a regular version from a fellow board member at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back