1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant remember if i asked this question. When you order using rp it covers the nrd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ nope. Nrd is a separate evil all together so they don't use reward points for it.

The sure beauty of the internet and modern devices . Years ago I would've been screwed if I couldn't get to my computer to place an order.

Just like you.. I wasn't home and I decided to check the SS website on my cell when the PO went up, hesitated a little because of the dreaded NRD but said screw that, because this might sell out, low and behold, an hour after my email confirmation was sent to me by SS , this figure went to Waitlist :horror

Did you waitlist- this early there is still hope....
I was lucky to be on the computer when this went up and I did not hesitate more than 10 seconds....:lol

As soon as it I got SS email saying its up for PO I ordered. I knew it wasnt going to last a day. I also think itll have subtle paint changes on it to slightly differentiate it from the BvS version (I think I saw somewhere SS Batman suit was a little different than BvS Batman suit).

At least Affleck did it out of perceived necessity. Keaton is just enjoying himself there!

59954674a8ca0dd07b679a4076ec301d.jpg

I thought about ordering it yesterday and opted against it. I thought about the waitlist and again opted against it. It looks like a great figure but I am just not a big enough fan. I hope waitlists convert for you all that hopped on.

^^^ nope. Nrd is a separate evil all together so they don't use reward points for it.

Nope..just takes off the cost of the figure..believe me I'd be a happy camper if the rewards would cover the NRD :pfft:

Did you waitlist- this early there is still hope....
I was lucky to be on the computer when this went up and I did not hesitate more than 10 seconds....:lol

Waitlist...Hell No :lol

I got my order for this in much like the first B V S Bats before they went to Waitlist

People do know that he wears the same suit in the JL movie and HT will make another run of the OG suit right?

True, he might wear it at the beginning. He does have armored padding in some pics though. Also, he'll apparently also have a teched out armor too.

I think his suit is at least a bit darker than one from BvS/SS. Which is funny since HT did the suit darker already.

Back