1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine in HK informed me that preorders for this right now are going for around 350-405. Not sure how accurate that is but I guess you'll see in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine in HK informed me that preorders for this right now are going for around 350-405. Not sure how accurate that is but I guess you'll see in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any chance you can get the hkd retail price? Once we have that we can convert and then add sideshows 30% to get our idea in price.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Cape aside I see no reason whatsoever why anyone who has the first release would want this one. It's way too similar to warrant a purchase in my opinion. A dynamic stand can be bought separately if you really want that and the rebreather is the only new accessory. You could probably find that on eBay or something eventually.

And the cape might be parted out or just get a third party.

Order one when it goes up for PO :dunno
Lol I know right? There really isn't a special way of ordering it other than making sure you're on of the early ones to order it. Pretty sure this will sell out quick.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Get a BvS stand off eBay and toss the box and nobody will know [emoji38] or wait till this summer/fall and pick up a JL Batman
But he will know deep down in his soul. Whenever he looks at it he will be taunted with the fact that this was released under the Suicide Squad brand and not BVS.

Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

Considering how the BvS Batman sold out and was also very positively received, Hot Toys would be silly to keep a low edition run on this figure because it's also going to undoubtedly sell out.

They can call it a "limited edition" to demonstrate exclusivity but if I were them, I'd might consider a bigger run than the BvS Bats.

Looks great but will wait for Justice League version. Passed on bvs and I will for this one just for that reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looks great but will wait for Justice League version. Passed on bvs and I will for this one just for that reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

BvS and SS suit looks way better than JL version in my opinion. I'm sure HT will do a great job on the JL figure but that weird plating they've added to the suit over his muscles will always bug me if I end up getting it. :lol

Yeah, hope he goes back to this suit (or very similar to) in the solo Batman film.

We all know the monopoly of continuity and merchandise. Adam West will go down as the only Batman to wear the same suit as his tenur as Batman. I guess as technology advances it only makes sense to upgrade armor.
As far as the stand alone goes, I kind of want a prequel to the BVS film/Suicide Squad to find out what happened to Robin. It would be a whole new dynamic to DC Films to see a main charavter get killed off. At the very least, give us a flashback of Joker offing Robin. Or, my own fan theory, Robin becoming Joker.

We all know the monopoly of continuity and merchandise. Adam West will go down as the only Batman to wear the same suit as his tenur as Batman. I guess as technology advances it only makes sense to upgrade armor.
As far as the stand alone goes, I kind of want a prequel to the BVS film/Suicide Squad to find out what happened to Robin. It would be a whole new dynamic to DC Films to see a main charavter get killed off. At the very least, give us a flashback of Joker offing Robin. Or, my own fan theory, Robin becoming Joker.

Kinda goes away from what they've been preaching about the more hopeful tone of the movies from this point on though. A flashback is the best we can ever hope for probably.

On the suit, he shouldn't even have armour on the regular version. Not sure if the plating is armour but its certainly moving that way. They can do what they want with his armoured, tactical suits etc to fight meta humans and aliens but keep the regular suit more comic accurate.

So 2500 are reserved for other markets. Is that correct? If so, you better be at your comp at dawn.

Haven't crashed SS's sight since.........what was it.

I want to say, Toyfair Bats?

But then that one was available for some time after the madness.

Back