1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks awesome! Easy pass for me though. I prefer to keep my figures in a museum pose and I can just imagine how much of a mess this cape will be if it WASN'T in a dynamic pose like this. Also how will the costume fabric hold up over time if this figure was left in a pose like this.

I'm happy fellow collectors that missed out on the first release will have a chance to get this one.

For anyone who's planning on getting this, I might have a modded BvS stock cape available that you can switch out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know look how it's stretching the suit in that position, those folds will end up staying in the suit. No way would I have it in that pose. Didn't even think about the cape unopened tho but that's an easy fix, get a custom cape both versions needed one.
Great for anyone that missed out on one though

Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

It's gonna be a long wait but so worth it and other's will trade up i bet. I am Very happy to see this.:yess:

You think its gonna take long? I was hoping... actually i think it will be released sooner rather than later. By my logic they already have the figures. Just the accesories now[emoji28]

Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

I wouldn't think this will take too long to produce since they are probably using the same body from the BvS version. I actually had the BvS one but sold it on eBay and then really regretted it. I am so glad this one is finally going up for pre-order soon. Also am I right to say this won't be on Big Bad Toy Store's site as it is a Limited Edition figure?

I don't give a ****. As awesome as BvS Batman is, my most wanted is still "Martha!" Batman. If they can repack the same figure with a few new accessories for Suicide Squad, I don't know why they can't just give armored Bats a new head, a BD chest plate, and a spear.

Yessss. Regretted passing on the regular one so I'm glad this is coming out. Not gonna make the same mistake on this. Got RP to use too. :yess:

:yess: I have a second chance to get an HT Batfleck. I was bummed when he sold out so fast.

I'm generally not a fan of full wired capes personally, so I can honestly say I prefer the BvS stock cape over this one.

Nice looking figure, but it's essentially the same figure as BvS Batman (as expected). It came with more accessories though than I thought it would, as I had thought it wouldn't include the grenade launcher and the bat brand, being that he never used them in SS.

Glad for those that missed out on BvS Batman though, as they have another chance to pick one up at retail. Being that this figure will be limited, I personally don't see it driving down the price of BvS Batman at all. They'll both go for high prices on the secondary market.

So I hated ss, but I loved Harley and I am buying her. I missed the batman from bvs and I do like a wired cape a lot, great posing options on a batman else they mostly look Single beat (once again no harm in posing with a cape nicely falling of the shoulder but almost all batman figures have non wired cape so this will be an awesome change) . So I think all and all a win win.

So to be clear the only difference between this figure and the BVS version is the cape? I'm not talking about the base or accessories, just the figure itself.

I thought they might have corrected their mistake and made the grey suit lighter. That was the only way I'd consider picking this up. Easy to get a better custom cape for my bats and I'd never want to pose him with that rebreather so it's an easy pass for me.

Great that they've released this though. The demand for the regular Batfleck was so high it would have made no sense to not do it. Hopefully everyone who missed out originally gets one this time.

Here is a comparison of what was included with both versions

BvS SS Bats.jpg

I guess those who got the first version don't really need this one, right? Only thing that semi-interests me is the dynamic stand and the wired cape (which I need to see the final product because sometimes they can be a pain).

Cape aside I see no reason whatsoever why anyone who has the first release would want this one. It's way too similar to warrant a purchase in my opinion. A dynamic stand can be bought separately if you really want that and the rebreather is the only new accessory. You could probably find that on eBay or something eventually.

People are still going to buy and flip this with the 3000 units. Including and mostly those who have the BvS version.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

im buying it and I own the BvS version but I display according to movie and this one will go with Harley, Joker and Deadshot.

I hope i can pose this in museum pose with that cape. Gonna put this badboy next to keaton returns. Now all i need is a release of a bale batman and i have my hot toys trinity[emoji28]

I like the look of the figure but don't have any DC figures so it doesn't really fit my displays. Didn't like BvS but everyone seems to love the figure. May consider picking this one up since it seems to be a great figure.

Back