1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was june 3th. Got the email too.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I joined on June 3rd and just got an email too. It's a nice surprise, I thought I missed out on this one.

They always hold some back for replacements. So sometimes about a month after the last one goes out you start seeing some WL conversions.

I Joined June 5th... will it convert???????

Hold on, let me check...

17o6bn.jpg

Shucks, it doesn't seem so. Sorry. :(

I got on the waitlist rather late. July 1st so no hope of conversion. It’s all good tho. I may cancel just in case. I now have the VII and L on PO so a 3rd will be too much to handle. Also have a bunch of other infinity war figures on order so not going to take the chance.

The suitcase will go well with the new race track suit from osk

65b598bd04dd718dce7eb48022830b50.jpg

Can’t wait to see pics of all 3 together, will make an amazing display set

I ust got this NIB figure on ebay for $411 shipped with the 15% PREGAME15 discount code

hey guys, just wanted to ask for your opinion on an issue i'm having

so the right shoulder joint on my mark v doesn't feel as solid as the left (wouldn't say it's wobbly, but the friction (?) is noticeably weaker than the left when I'm turning the arms to an angle. I pulled the right arm out just to check if there was any damage, but seems that the ball joint and the plastic housing embedded in the torso area are all fine.

i know the usual remedy to fix a weak joint is to apply a thin layer of superglue on the ball joint itself, but I couldn't bring myself to do that on a pristine figure. So what I did was apply a thin layer of blu-tack on the ball joint itself and that fixed the issue. My only concern now is, and if any of you guys have any prior knowledge on this matter, if using blu-tack may place undue stress on the ball joint or the plastic housing in the torso that may cause it to fracture over time?

thanks !

Back