1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In hand pics of race suit on China forums
06d650cb66de53823a97b9c7d7d2e0e2.jpg

832218fd81972cc867b8e9d10708bfaf.jpg

48f29e1465212e4b636e9e7d6f662aba.jpg

9e01199d69fe999df76de6d5e8d18f99.jpg

b39dc7e72f3f32e8d034a79a5c4adfb8.jpg

I can add this guy to the 'I wish I had bought...' list. Didn't see the forest for the trees with this one. Hey-ho.

I had no idea it had gone up so much on the secondary. Honestly it makes me consider selling it, I feel like parsing down my giant collection of Iron Mans. I know I'd never get another one, though.

I had no idea it had gone up so much on the secondary. Honestly it makes me consider selling it, I feel like parsing down my giant collection of Iron Mans. I know I'd never get another one, though.

If you do, should let me know. I’m in the market

LEGO leaked an Endgame set that has 3 iron man armors. Mark I, 5 and 41. If the 5 makes an appearance in the movie Hot Toys could re-issue the 5. I’d be ok with that

LEGO leaked an Endgame set that has 3 iron man armors. Mark I, 5 and 41. If the 5 makes an appearance in the movie Hot Toys could re-issue the 5. I’d be ok with that

LEGO had some misleading sets for IW so i would not put much faith in that. Also if its like IW they might just pass on it like they did with most of the IW figures because they looked the same as earlier releases.

Maybe a new suit that resembles the V, but no way the V is in the new film unless there is a flashback scene. The damn thing got totally destroyed:lol

Even if the set is movie accurate (which I doubt it is - anyone remember the Mandarin's "laser-buggy" from Iron Man 3?) they wouldn't remake Mark V a third time, especially since they pretty much just did it. I can see them reissuing it a-la Mark XLIII if it does show up, though.

Even if the set is movie accurate (which I doubt it is - anyone remember the Mandarin's "laser-buggy" from Iron Man 3?) they wouldn't remake Mark V a third time, especially since they pretty much just did it. I can see them reissuing it a-la Mark XLIII if it does show up, though.
That’s what I mean, just another re-issue. It’s unlilely but we know how HT loves their Iron Man

I saw a Facebook post that they had a bunch of these at the Rebel Base store in Hong Kong yesterday. Maybe Sideshow will get some more as well.

"I was referring to the actual diecast Mark V. I paid retail for it."
Gotcha. That's a for sure. I jusr bought one for 535.00 All of the older die cast are going up like crazy

Back