1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time you see the mk3 ever again is in tony's house, when rhodes takes the mk2 you can see his hall of armor. For some dumb reason i can't find any clips of that scene.

i wish this had an "exclusive" version as well. i really like this armor and extra exclusive accessory would have helped. it surprising that the two armors i like the most 5 and 46 both have no exclusives :( ...

Screenshot_2017-02-21-11-52-39.jpg
From this pic it looks like the shoulder pads will be hinged or have some articulation, sorta like the diecast mk1 WM. If it ends up being like that then that would be great for posing

This is the first HT Iron Man that I pre-ordered. I'm glad I didn't buy the scrawny first version. From Iron Man 1 to Captain America: Civil War, this is still my favorite suit design.

Decided to use my Sideshow $50 off coupon on this guy. To hell with the Mark 47--this will be my silver Iron Man, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I might do the same thing ! Unlike a lot figures I'm interested in . This is a must have for me . I highly doubt I will change my mind on this guy .

I hate clicking links, even though it's just one extra step. How do you attach an image from IG?

By being a nerd lol. I went into the page source and searched for the image source and just copied that link into a hyperlink. :lecture

By being a nerd lol. I went into the page source and searched for the image source and just copied that link into a hyperlink. :lecture

Welp, tried to figure it out and failed... Thanks for posting the pic though!

edit: figured it out :duff

Gah. C'mon. Show us that VI already. Maybe they're tweaking it, release isn't too far away now.

V looks stellar though, the chrome is so well done

Back