1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First impression is ‘yes’.

cbe25a86b29eac12c2b1a6d88c68cbc4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this. And that bloody face.

Wasn't the Arc Reactor head sculpt not long ago THE Tony Stark head sculpt.

I guess the 46 sculpt spoils us a bit now.

Order processing. I should have this next week. Very excited for this upgrade. The original was great at the time, but as improvements came in design and production, it was a little lacking. Primarily the lack of a chrome look instead of grey.

I can't wait for the flood of pictures. Hopefully BBTS gets their shipment from SS within a couple weeks I can't wait to open this guy up.

Charged and shipped. Should be out to Chicagoland by Wednesday. I have been looking very forward to this one. I sold my original long ago soon as this was announced. Been a long wait not having it in my collection. Very excited!!

Yep this just shipped. Will be the first figure I recieved by Sideshow sent by DHL instead of UPS.
They’re already impressing me as they sent a text to say its on the way, what date it will arrive and sent me a link to pay import taxes.
All done!
Those brown suited package Bashers over at UPS usually don’t send me anything and I only know it’s shipped if I go hunting around to find out. Then when it does arrive they knock on my door with package under arm and ask me to pay import taxes (cash only) and when I say “I don’t have cash on me” then say ok pay online and I’ll be back tomorrow and walk off back to their van with my figure under their arm. Painful to watch.
I think UPS stand for “U Pay s**thead!”

Yep this just shipped. Will be the first figure I recieved by Sideshow sent by DHL instead of UPS.
They’re already impressing me as they sent a text to say its on the way, what date it will arrive and sent me a link to pay import taxes.
All done!
Those brown suited package Bashers over at UPS usually don’t send me anything and I only know it’s shipped if I go hunting around to find out. Then when it does arrive they knock on my door with package under arm and ask me to pay import taxes (cash only) and when I say “I don’t have cash on me” then say ok pay online and I’ll be back tomorrow and walk off back to their van with my figure under their arm. Painful to watch.
I think UPS stand for “U Pay s**thead!”

Hi gogul1 I'm also in the UK, am in the process of buying a figure directly from Sideshow for the first time (the mk6 in fact so apologies for being slightly off topic) - are you willing to share what you were charged in import taxes? I'm just curious to know what to expect... Thanks!

Back