1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With me delaying my order a few weeks i'm hoping Timewalker gets my other order in of my Female joker in and can get myself my 2 jokers at once.
It will be fun displaying both together.

Nice Congrats Irok84.:hi5:

I do think once this sells out he will go up in value not that matter to me. I just dont see a release like this coming out again. I do want to find a customizer maybe make some mouthplates or painting up some batfleck mouthpiece's up if could work. I know been wanting to put the joker orange gas mask on this one from the DX 08 Jack as a idea ,along with a bunch of painted up purple n green weapons.

I think it may be sought after also because I have a feeling this suit is going to show up in a future movie.

Mine is coming on Monday. I think this guy will be sold out in a couple of weeks.

joke.jpg

Got Joker's throne ready for his arrival on Wednesday!

Had to change Batman's pose up a bit to make room. Moving soon to a much MUCH larger place and will be buying 3 new detolfs for my setup.

Oh and congrats to me- buying me a new place!

house.jpg

You know what would be really cool? If the made a line of "imposter" line from batman villains.
Next they could do a deadshot one or a death stroke version after the next movie.
A bit like what play arts have done with joker, two face and freeze.

Funko did it with their POP line. Pretty cool, but not at this price point.

So I'm moving, so this is just a rough idea of what I was hoping to go for... Joker Bat is already back in his box lol

I know it isn't futz'ed in a great way nor do the cellphone photos make this look better, but I'm digging the throne look for this guy. Might have to find a better rig than the Mandarin's chair though.

joke.jpg
joker.jpg

Funko did it with their POP line. Pretty cool, but not at this price point.

It's funny you say that as I thought the same but the play arts are $200 us each. That's over $250 here in Australia and the price of a hot toy nearly.

Ugh! I got mine on Tuesday but I cant open it till Xmas day. So anxious to open this bad boy.

This looks better with each in-hand picture. Still not 100% sure if I'll get this.

+All other SS Jokers on order
+ Joker fan
+ Great on display

- Price
- Not in the movie
- Space

This looks better with each in-hand picture. Still not 100% sure if I'll get this.

+All other SS Jokers on order
+ Joker fan
+ Great on display

- Price
- Not in the movie
- Space

i dont think you dont have any money for this figure anymore :lol

I beg to differ. ;)
I've got a bonus incoming next week and my tax return will be on my bank account in 2 weeks.
+ Most of the figures in my signature are fully paid. (Only Harley, Deadshot, Tux Joker & Purple Coat Joker are partially paid = NRD) :)

well i just wait till the releases of the pre-order figures, like:

Purple jacket joker
tux joker
iron man 3 warmachine (diecast)
WW

Back