1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even notice the knees in person when properly displayed - not that they aren't there, but it's blown way out of proportion by people. Don't let that deter you from an otherwise awesome figure.

I agree they aren't nearly as bad as some make out but it was still a strange decision on HT part. They offer almost no articulation.

They may as well have gone the whole way and made her legs entirely seamless or just left the original prototype joint that seemed to offer more articulation.

The knees get 70 degrees. Not as good as 90+degrees, but not horrible either. The design seems to me to deliberately impair more than that to protect the fishnets. The knee cap design originally designed looked like it could have been probe to snagging as well. Stretching and snagging could easily lead to lots of ripping. I'm satisfied with the trade off.

Do most people like this figure over the Prime 1 statue? Or has the knee joints and articulation been a huge issue? I've been seeing mixed reviews, most recently one guy who liked but all of a sudden changed their opinion mid-review after seeing the knees issue in hand.

I saw someone on YouTube put 1/6 knee pads on her. I know it does not look movie accurate but it went well with the figure's look. Aside from the knee "issue" (which honestly is not a big deal for me) and details on her boots, she looks awesome. Her head sculpt is the best I've seen of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn so far.

If anyone is interested,I’m selling my special edition sealed in brown box. Never opened. Pm me.

Hey guys, I just received mine today and it's very cool!

But I didn't receive it in the brown shipper box? Now because I'm new to this I don't know if I should just assume each HT figure comes with the brown shipper box?

Should I question the retail store on this?

Hey guys, I just received mine today and it's very cool!

But I didn't receive it in the brown shipper box? Now because I'm new to this I don't know if I should just assume each HT figure comes with the brown shipper box?

Should I question the retail store on this?

Not all stores include the original shipper box. Popcultcha does but many other Oz Stores I have used do not. I’ve learnt not to worry about it!

Not all stores include the original shipper box. Popcultcha does but many other Oz Stores I have used do not. I’ve learnt not to worry about it!

Interesting, fair enough!

Is this an issue when it comes to re-sell value though? I notice when people sell they like to point out it comes with the shipper box.

Is this an issue when it comes to re-sell value though? I notice when people sell they like to point out it comes with the shipper box.

Yes, it can be an issue when reselling. Some people think the shipper is worthless and others think it has some value to the overall product. There are many debates on this forum about this issue. My personal view is it is just a box and not part of the product but not everyone agrees with that!

Anybody else having trouble with her pigtails? one of the ball joints broke off in the socket. After 3 or 4 attempts at solving the problem with glue, I finally broke down and ordered a replacement head off ebay. Please don't tell me these are all recasts. The tattoos on mine looked legit

29c7e0267c32bfff46064ee990b48f86.jpg

I like this head swap a lot better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

29c7e0267c32bfff46064ee990b48f86.jpg

I like this head swap a lot better

Looks really good! Way better than I would have thought, with the ponytails styled that way.
Ergh...you may have convinced me to pick this one up. Totally wasn't planning on another Harley :(

Looks really good! Way better than I would have thought, with the ponytails styled that way.
Ergh...you may have convinced me to pick this one up. Totally wasn't planning on another Harley :(

27c08dfe43c6ba32baff55154305acc4.jpg

Best head so far

No. Its a damn shipper box, not a part of the product. I never came across a buyer who wanted shipper box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Its a damn shipper box, not a part of the product. I never came across a buyer who wanted shipper box.

I try to make sure they come with the shipper box.

When you keep your Hot Toys boxes stored away, if they're not in the brown shipper the flaps and sides can warp with time.
Or if you need to stack them, the shipper is sturdier and can hold the weight of other boxes.

There are some very avid collectors who want the shipper box. I dont get it, but people certainly want them.

I recently realized I ordered a regular version instead of the exclusive. Sold it for $260, bought ex for $220. Big win! :D

Anyone have the CUSTOM Harely Quinn head for this? I'd love to see what it looks like compared to the actual Hot Toys head scuplt.

Back